Girl lures boy that likes her into a trap and gets killed by gang

mad.gif

I don't usually do this, but I hope they all get life in an African prison and suffer every day of their lives doing hard labor in 100+ degree weather andthen die a slow painful death.

Originally Posted by Dathbgboy

Sad,
smh.gif
simpin aint easy. One of the reasons I have a trust factor like I do, I can't trust anyone and mama raised no fool. Stone em to death and have somebody laugh while walkin away.
Yup. !*%* like this doesn't help it either.

RIP to the kid
tired.gif
It really hurt to read that he called out for his momwhile being attacked.
frown.gif

Wth is this world coming too
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

This aint the first time this happened bruh.
$#^* like this been going on since the begining of time.
There is nothing new under the sun...

son wasn't a boy scout either....

Shakilus's mother insisted that he had turned over a new leaf, he also had a history of violence. His profile on a social networking website showed him wearing a stab-proof vest and jabbing a blade into it next to the message: "I'm a sweet boy, slash your face up if you f*** around with me."
At 13 he was convicted of common assault and the following year was found carrying an axe in the street. He also had convictions for robbery and carrying an axe and a knife.

did guns go outta style out there in london? jeez...

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6656212.ece?token=null&offset=12&page=2

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Shakilus's mother insisted that he had turned over a new leaf, he also had a history of violence. His profile on a social networking website showed him wearing a stab-proof vest and jabbing a blade into it next to the message: "I'm a sweet boy, slash your face up if you f*** around with me."
At 13 he was convicted of common assault and the following year was found carrying an axe in the street. He also had convictions for robbery and carrying an axe and a knife.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/uk/crime/article6656212.ece?token=null&offset=12&page=2

It's still sad, but hey karma is a mutha.

poor kid, id have no problem lining them all up and shooting them 1 at a time

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ninjahood

It's still sad, but hey karma is a mutha.

Not saying ol boy did something to deserve this but nobody sees the slap before the gunshot.
Dude could have easily pulled a "Im banging your chick" move.

Back
Top Bottom