Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

The first episode has been filmed and now we wait

View media item 330039
:nerd:

Plot-

A decade after "Boy Meets World," Cory and Topanga Matthews are married, Cory following in the foot steps of his long time mentor Mr.Feeny is now a teacher. The couple has two children The younger child, a daughter named Riley, faces life lessons through her family, friends, and school, as her parents did when they were younger.

Updates-

Mr. Feeny is officially on the show and the Boy Meets World creator Michael Jacobs, who is exec producing Girl Meets World, early last month seemed open to the idea of Will Friedle and Rider Strong reprising there roles. he had this to say “I think there’s more than a chance,” he said. “I think there’s a strong chance.”

Ya boy is hyped NT :pimp:

Last edited:
Boy Meets World is one of my favorite childhood shows. I'm sure this show is gonna be disrespectful but I'm still gonna watch it. They gotta bring back Eric

im going to check out the plot and maybe some other episodes but just wont be the same. They need eric back with the feeny call

Classic show.

Don't know exactly how I feel about the sequel, but will be watching nonetheless.

I agree about Eric being back :lol:

Im just hoping for the best at this point. And hopefully they at least get eric. Shawn has always been a loner kinda dude him not around often isnt that big of a deal the homie eric though must be around :pimp:

Im just hoping for the best at this point. And hopefully they at least get eric. Shawn has always been a loner kinda dude him not around often isnt that big of a deal the homie eric though must be around :pimp:

Uncle Eric would definitely stir some stuff up :pimp:

What did Cory study in college? Didn't think he'd end up being a teacher. Him and Shawn seemed to get by in school.

I hope they remember this show was meant to be a sitcom. Boy meets World was cool at first but even they got to college it felt more like a soap opera than anything.

Way too much drama.

I hope they remember this show was meant to be a sitcom. Boy meets World was cool at first but even they got to college it felt more like a soap opera than anything.

Way too much drama.
Yea too many life lessons was being taught doing college

I can dig it. Smh @ a mother named Topanga having a daughter named Riley. i was expecting something like Corduroy..

i cant wait for them to deal with all the issues kids currently deal with..

such as sexting, molly, nuvia rings and so on.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom