Girl meets world Vol. Boy Meets World sequel

the original show never dealt with any real time issues except for shawns dad dying. should have called it boy meets fantasy world

this wasnt degrassi now...

this show should get cancelled after a season but i heard its airing on disney channel so 3 years tops

what a waste of a new show. just gave a bunch of washed up actors new jobs.

they can thank mtv for that

worse part abut it is mr feeny pedophile *** is back. i see he still following cory around looking to smash smh

View media item 332335

Didnt even recognize Rachel but she's still looking right
pimp.gif

idk how i feel about watching a show called girl meets world at 23...i mean ill occasionally watch boy meets world on MTV2, but that show has a nostalgic meaning. ill most likely  peep an ep or 2.

real talk, are you guys watching for nostalgia or b/c you get to lust after topanga and not feel like pedo now?

^^ Most of us were probably still kids when this show aired. You'd have to be in your mid 30's now to have felt like a pedo watching this show when it originally aired.

Last edited:
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Son called Feeny a pedophile :lol: I can't control the laughter. Noble out here ruining child memories.

girl on the right in the purple, looks like shes in the wrong class.

maybe shes a student teacher?
Maybe it's an ongoing joke like she's so dumb she got left back a bunch of times.

Uncle Eric got those use to be an alchy eyes.

That tall chick with the green scarf, who is that? That can't be the short red haired chick that was shacking up with Eric and Shawn's brother right?

Last edited:
Isn't the timeline a little off? Boy Meets World finished airing in 2000. That was 13 years ago. They have a daughter that is 13 and another child that is older? That would mean that Corey and Topanga would have had to have the older kid before the show ended :lol:

Isn't the timeline a little off? Boy Meets World finished airing in 2000. That was 13 years ago. They have a daughter that is 13 and another child that is older? That would mean that Corey and Topanga would have had to have the older kid before the show ended :lol:

I thought the boy was younger.

Lily Nicksay(OG Morgan) needs to be on this. She's fine now.

Back
Top Bottom