Girl prob. vol.Help me NT

So I'm diggin one of my best friends you know?
Shawty got it goin on she fine and all but I'm afraid pop the question cause if I ask her out I'm afraid I might lose a best friend when we break up yadig?
I mean I know we gonna break up cause love don't last forever.

Well she has me way up on her myspace and she barely knocked me down to put up some other figga.
So my question is NT wat do I do?

well, if you know the relationship won't last, then why compromise your friendship in the first place? Plenty of other birds out there for you to do yourthing with....leave this one be....

16p8nd.jpg

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

well, if you know the relationship won't last, then why compromise your friendship in the first place? Plenty of other birds out there for you to do your thing with....leave this one be....

Well no relationship ever last homie thats what you gotta think about but I guess I'll jus leave it I got some other gals waitin

Originally Posted by ErickM713

Originally Posted by CROSSISOM

[Sam Jackson] There are no pics in this mother %@$*%+$ thread!!!! [Samuel L.]

She too young to be postin pics bro
/thread

I aint Ruben but the 9 will make you Stutter

indifferent.gif
2x /thread

Well no relationship ever last homie thats what you gotta think about but I guess I'll jus leave it I got some other gals waitin

Especially in high school dun
indifferent.gif
3x /thread

You're young and unexperienced with the females.
I'm not knocking you or anything, fam. Just saying. When I was 15, I thought getting domed-up after drinking her dad's Corona was love. Reallove does last forever.
If she's your friend, don't ruin that. Think with your head and heart, not your undeveloped man-package.

dont do it. been there and you will lose a friendship if you breakup, but hey, go ahead and try it you might be ending up together.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

well, if you know the relationship won't last, then why compromise your friendship in the first place? Plenty of other birds out there for you to do your thing with....leave this one be....

laugh.gif
this guy talking about "no relationships last forever." Learn this song...it came out 4 years before you were born, but this should be youranthem

Little man go for it...the hell with it.

Better to try and know the result than to go through life thinking what could have happened.

Throw hints or flirt to see if she bites the bait that way if she doesn't you can fall back and still have her as a friend.

But, just start being more aggressive towards her and go for yours man.

If she is a really good friend that you would like to keep in touch with throughout your lifetime I see the reason for your concern, but follow your heart.

You're young and you're supposed to do stupid crap and feel the aftereffects to learn from them
laugh.gif

[Sam Jackson] There are no pics in this mother %@$*%+$ thread!!!! [Samuel L.]

She too young to be postin pics bro
/thread

I aint Ruben but the 9 will make you Stutter

indifferent.gif
2x /thread

Especially in high school dun
indifferent.gif
3x /thread

This thread is done.

f it. go for it.

better to deal with reality than wonder what coulda been.

same thing happened to me a while back...i lost her friendship, but i'm better off now than if i was wondering if she liked me.

Real +!%!... dont even ask

She will say something like this:

I dont want to lose you as a friend...

I only see you as a friend...

We are too good of friends and i dont want to put that in danger...

Something like that....

You 15 there are plenty of fish in the sea...

If she a good friend of yours keep it that way

Go after some other beezi!

Back
Top Bottom