Girl Problem Thread Help Me My NT Fam UPDATE 3/25/10

She told me he's soft also Isreal5EKLA told me her husband works at a hot dog on a stick in a local mall in our area.

Who's gonna take a dude who pumps lemonade in a hot dog on a stick outfit seriously

Originally Posted by FromThaTown

Originally Posted by Chicagos Finest 23

You fell in Love with a one night stand married chick with a kid? (-_-)

You soft
Couldn't agree more, and now that you know that she is married, you are suppose to back away. For a dude that has no problems getting buns, you should already recognize that this chick is nothing, but a jumpoff. You really think you're the last one that she wants to explore her sexuality with,"since she married young?" If anything, she's treating you like a female in this one night stand ,  by not even calling you or answering your texts. I think she wants to go out and party more, and experience more. Talking about," I want to keep her for me.", you really believe her story about being unhappy??? I wouldn't even trust a girl like her in the first place. You letting one night of passion turn into something way more serious. Take the blinders off, you're taking her word for word like she's a good girl. A good girl wouldn't cheat on her man, let alone her husband.
co sign, and I'm sure he knows this already, just chooses to ignore it

Originally Posted by champ305

You soft
Couldn't agree more, and now that you know that she is married, you are suppose to back away. For a dude that has no problems getting buns, you should already recognize that this chick is nothing, but a jumpoff. You really think you're the last one that she wants to explore her sexuality with,"since she married young?" If anything, she's treating you like a female in this one night stand ,  by not even calling you or answering your texts. I think she wants to go out and party more, and experience more. Talking about," I want to keep her for me.", you really believe her story about being unhappy??? I wouldn't even trust a girl like her in the first place. You letting one night of passion turn into something way more serious. Take the blinders off, you're taking her word for word like she's a good girl. A good girl wouldn't cheat on her man, let alone her husband.

I thought about that but believe me baby boy I still still got a rep for getting buns. I might even post a pic of me later on here for you guys to make a "I Get Buns" pic of myself
laugh.gif

I took that into consideration.  I simped out and i took the L on that.

If she throws the cooch at me ill smash and hopefully spend her husbands hot dog on a stick money to cop the infared vi pack if it comes out in june
pimp.gif

You soft

Originally Posted by 93SnakedFox

Originally Posted by Hazeleyed Honey

But then again, you are no better, you smashed a married woman.

I don't think he knew she was married until after he smashed....

i didn't know.  i thought about it though, she hit me up today talkin about she wants to chill this weekend at my house,  i know she has a husband that she's practiclly seperated with so ill probably tell her we'll go out instead and if she wants to smash we'll get a hotel room. 

i don't want no psycho soon to be ex husbands to know where my residence is at.

UPDATE 3/25/10

SHE WENT TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER HUSBAND YESTERDAY AND PLANS TO FILE FOR DIVORCE AND ME AND HER ARE GOING TO SAN DIEGO FOR THE WEEKEND.

Originally Posted by Mark Madsen

UPDATE 3/25/10

SHE WENT TO GET A RESTRAINING ORDER ON HER HUSBAND YESTERDAY AND PLANS TO FILE FOR DIVORCE AND ME AND HER ARE GOING TO SAN DIEGO FOR THE WEEKEND.

eek.gif
.. Do u have any "GOOD" pics 
nerd.gif

UPDATE 3/25/10

smh.gif
My dude you need to let that !*!!! go.  This has gone too far

UPDATE 3/25/10

homewrecker!!

Originally Posted by HigherGround

Dead man walking.

she got tired of his abuse and violent habits. thats why she got a restraining order against him.

if he goes within 100 feet of her  he goes to la county jail.

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by handullz

if she'll do it to her husband, what would she do to you?... smh....

because im not a woman beater like he is
Typical SIMP response 
eyes.gif

Haha Please don't fall for that son. Her emotions are high as hell right now and with any woman, she is putting emotion before logic. If anything, don't take it serious.

Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

oh btw, You might be dead the next day. real talk holmes (i know you hispanic)

Originally Posted by sosmoove

Originally Posted by EmnabtnacesoRJ

Originally Posted by handullz

if she'll do it to her husband, what would she do to you?... smh....

because im not a woman beater like he is
Typical SIMP response 
eyes.gif

Haha Please don't fall for that son. Her emotions are high as hell right now and with any woman, she is putting emotion before logic. If anything, don't take it serious.
Living up to the screen name huh?

Back
Top Bottom