Girl selling her virginity to the highest bidder on the Tyra Banks show!!!! EDIT: Now with PIC

embarassed.gif
khoshabasfinest23 wrote:

Heres a better picture from todays show with tyra

5nsl4y.jpg

The dude on the left is one of the bidders. Shes cute and has a nice body. i would smash, but not for a milli
laugh.gif

2nvau0g.gif

aint no bunns in the world worth a mill ticket tho
laugh.gif

wasn't this same chick from Howard stern? She has a fat face, and thats probably mad awkward for her to loose to that old man on left lmao

This was the basis of a Law and Order episode a few years back...didn't work out to well for the girl I'll tell you that much.

Originally Posted by RKO2004

If this isn't prostitution then I don't know what is
laugh.gif

virgin-b.jpg
her face, neck and chest are three different colors.

5nsl4y.jpg
she has the Chyna chin thing going on in this pic...Ole Iron Jaw.

Originally Posted by Proshares

This was the basis of a Law and Order episode a few years back...didn't work out to well for the girl I'll tell you that much.

i saw that episode the other day... Martin Short
smokin.gif
...dude was goinhard...he kidnaped/killed the broad and the proceeded to helped the police

but back on topic she can get it...but shes not worth dinner/movie much less a whatever the high bid was
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

Originally Posted by Proshares

i saw that episode the other day... Martin Short
smokin.gif
...dude was goin hard...he kidnaped/killed the broad and the proceeded to helped the police

but back on topic she can get it...but shes not worth dinner/movie much less a whatever the high bid was
indifferent.gif

It was on last night on UPN
laugh.gif

This looks like the exact same girl that was on the internet vid a few months back, shown on NT. Anyone remember? She was goin for like 600k at the time, andshe's STILL doing her auction? No pun intended.

tyra probably talked about the time she tried to sell her virginity with some ridiculous story
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom