Girl selling her virginity to the highest bidder on the Tyra Banks show!!!! EDIT: Now with PIC

A milli tho
eek.gif

smh.gif
Y'all be frontin'.

ANY of you would hit, anytime. Bird is hella fly.

Not worth a mill though...

- Safari​

Why are people trying to get rid of their virginity? This society is so wrong when we think that there is something wrong with you if you are a virgin.

shes def the girl that tried that stunt on howard stern or wherever that was a couple months ago....guess that fell through....if at first you dont succeed,dust your cooch off and try again

The people who are doubting her virginity, she was on Maury. She took a lie dector test about whether or not she is a virgin. The results came out true, she isdefinitely a virgin.
She specifically said this is legal. It's going to be in an "official" room, of some sort.
Yeah, her sister can get it, too.

are they making a video?

if i won i would be like i want it to remember this forever with a video

she would be like no

i would be like !@#$% i paid a milli

pics of sis?

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

The people who are doubting her virginity, she was on Maury. She took a lie dector test about whether or not she is a virgin. The results came out true, she is definitely a virgin.
She specifically said this is legal. It's going to be in an "official" room, of some sort.
Yeah, her sister can get it, too.
lie detectors can't always detect lies, they just detect certain sweat or something.

Back
Top Bottom