Girlfriend moving out Vol. Double you tee eff?

Keep her around and get secondary P my man now that you have the crib all to yourself. Always have a backup!

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Pics?

She prob just wants somewhere to bring her other guy. I wouldn't take it too hard op
laugh.gif

Stretch your legs and take a day off. Girls can be mad crazy to keep happy man. Enjoy that space.
My girls about to join the army and I'm gonna miss her like crazy tho.

Wants to get her back blown out without you on the other side of the wall.

I mean this is a no-branier.

Spoiler [+]
Save your immature 9 year old stuff please, in this instance it really is obvious she doesn't want to hurt his feelings in one swift band aid rip but prolong the pain.

OP, are you cool with your significant other getting her back blown out daily at her new place? I think that is going backwards in a relationship... End this now, please.

Originally Posted by stickyfingaz20

Me and my girl have lived together for about a year and a half now, & to be honest it really wasn't as easy as I thought it would be to live with a woman. I've put in a lot of work for my girl, keeping her happy. Any ways, we are both in college, she's a great girl, and she's wifey material.Now, we've had some rough patches, lots of arguing and bs. She thinks it would be good to move out just for a semester, she says we'll still be together, just not living together. I'm kinda mad, would you be? What would you do in this situation, stick around, stay faithfull, or bounce and start messin with randoms? Basically put up with the relationship or break it off for good? Is there even a chance or do you think it's done...
^ ^ There you go, got the answer in your question already.....now you have your own place, enjoy it

Originally Posted by oO ThE RoC Oo

Originally Posted by onewearz

Originally Posted by TeamJordan79

shouldnt live with a bf/gf while while in college in the first place. 

/thread
QFT
Words of Wisdom. You should be bashing random Pooch every weekend at your age. Take this from someone who was in your situation. Thank god i wised up and put in work. The caper is that I still ended up with my girl after it was all said and done. Do yourself a favor and a take a break bro. The thing is that if you are having issues now, when the only thing is holding you together is college, imagine what it will be like once you have nothing to hold you together. Right now you are in a fish bowl (college) once you graduate and swim up stream (the real world) your head will be spinning. 

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

But you shouldn't be living with anyone while you're in college to be honest, just doesn't make sense.

Rent isn't free or cheap.

Originally Posted by Credo

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

But you shouldn't be living with anyone while you're in college to be honest, just doesn't make sense.

Rent isn't free or cheap.

find a homey... worse case scenario: hes a bad roommate
best case: yall living styles be like yin and yang

with a chick, there is no best case scenario.

Originally Posted by Slicknick951

Pics?

She prob just wants somewhere to bring her other guy. I wouldn't take it too hard op
roll.gif

Ruthless.

Hecka rude.

just enjoy not having to deal with bs on a daily basis now and go exploring with other women, your in college for goodness sakes!!!!

Back
Top Bottom