Girlfriend on Birth Control vol. she mad crazy

Yeah that thing was a problem at first. I couldn't feel it anymore after about a week of sex.

Now that think about it, she might need to go get that checked out.

Doctor gonna say theres no way you can feel that. Im like dude whatever take that ish out. Shes beb on the shot ever since :pimp:

Doctor gonna say theres no way you can feel that. Im like dude whatever take that ish out. Shes beb on the shot ever since :pimp:
Maybe for Doc and his LC.

We were told the same thing, lies. I just dealt with it so I could keep smashing. Definitely not a pleasant feeling.

IUD can be an issue. And if it is an issue, other doctors not going to want to remove it. Going to refer you back to the OG physician. Trust her issues become yours. There are positives and negatives to all birth control.

I had an ex who said she wasn't sure if her IUD or whatever they put inside of them fell out or not . Pull out game too clutch so it was whatever.

Op give us the back story fam... How long were you smashing b4 BC..... and what made her go get it all of sudden.. Or did she already have it before hand and just switched it up.. Also if she is unsure about the relationship and you did nothing to cause the doubt she has then you may wanna turn over every stone my G.. but understand what comes with the territory. If all fails walk away. no reason to beg someone to stay with you, and HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN WAITING for her to make a decision on if she wants to be to with you????

ps: bobby said she keep COMING over multiple times like she forgot something.... na.. look in to that tho

Last edited:
regardless... pull out game needs to be strong.. real strong. Im sure your young tho fam.. live your life without being tied down and read your signs  

regardless... pull out game needs to be strong.. real strong. Im sure your young tho fam.. live your life without being tied down and read your signs  
For anyone reading this do not take the risk. 

thanks for all the input guys, to answer some questions

She got on the bc because she had pregnancy 2 straight years and we resorted to terminating it because we weren't ready. It is what it is

She came off the pills a couple days ago, and I'm starting to see some improvements in her behavior, it's been 3 weeks since she's with her mom and we spoke that she is trying to come back home this week.

Also, when people joke andnsay "oh she is getting piped out by Tyrone" you can never be 100% secure with your woman. At the end of the day the box really belongs to them, you can think it belongs to yours, but I've seen woman do some dirt to their mans and the dude never had a clue.

i knew a girl that had the IUD

felt it on the four play and was like what the hell is that :lol:

a little girl input on bc...its obviously necessary if you are sexually active cause it literally just takes on time to make a baby. I know a lot of women who have been on the pill and the side affects have been crazy like mood and everything. But everyone is really different and for some people it really does **** with their emotions and behavior and can even cause depression. As far as an IUD i personally have found them to be the most successful and maintenance free birth control but i have heard horror stories. Its really about trying different BC and finding one that works for that person. If her mood and behavior have changed since she stopped taking the pill maybe it really was that but idk 

Back
Top Bottom