Girlfriend still being friends with their ex

Originally Posted by supaswagman

Originally Posted by RKO2004

Originally Posted by AirJules

but what if there ex hangs around her usual group of friends?

btw, I'm posting this for a friend, not me.
it shouldnt be a problem if you know what you're doin is pleasin yo girl n you confident n yo game

A Man can do EVERYTHING and some women still wont be happy and vice versa.
true, but if she isnt completly happy and you do everything in your power to make her happy you just let it go...chicks need freedom brah, and they gonna wanna be friends with whoever they want...so if my chick is still coo wit her ex im coo wit it....i know how she would feel about me n %#@, n if she were 2 go mess that %#@ up wit her ex, chick can kick rocks...never stress a chick brah
Even if dude was getting it in on the regular?

See my way of thinking now is, people want to do whatever they want no matter the situation. So where is the line drawn? Because people have lost their minds.Are people still trying to get married or are they just having basic relationships?

Originally Posted by J Steezzz

NAY for sure man

if he's still friends, he's smashing

Soooo True...
Those who say Yay must never have had a ex as friend...

it shouldnt be a problem if you know what you're doin is pleasin yo girl n you confident n yo game

true, but if she isnt completly happy and you do everything in your power to make her happy you just let it go...chicks need freedom brah, and they gonna wanna be friends with whoever they want...so if my chick is still coo wit her ex im coo wit it....i know how she would feel about me n %#@, n if she were 2 go mess that %#@ up wit her ex, chick can kick rocks...never stress a chick brah

See my way of thinking now is, people want to do whatever they want no matter the situation. So where is the line drawn? Because people have lost their minds. Are people still trying to get married or are they just having basic relationships?

ok, i see what you sayin but i guess it depends on the kinda relationship yall have...if thats wifey, i dont see why it matters cuz if thats yo wifey she wouldrespect you, ya feel me? if shes a chick youve known/dated for like 2-3 months, i could see where you would say no 2 her bein friends with her ex...i guess itall depends on how well you know her

Originally Posted by Dapper D

NAY for sure man

Soooo True...

naw one of my exs is one of my good friends but we were friends b4 the relationship, we tried it, it lasted like 3 years but we pulled the curtains cause wewere better off as friends, and if you know someone well enough, youd know what they about...but i see where yall comin from

See my way of thinking now is, people want to do whatever they want no matter the situation. So where is the line drawn? Because people have lost their minds. Are people still trying to get married or are they just having basic relationships?

ok, i see what you sayin but i guess it depends on the kinda relationship yall have...if thats wifey, i dont see why it matters cuz if thats yo wifey she would respect you, ya feel me? if shes a chick youve known/dated for like 2-3 months, i could see where you would say no 2 her bein friends with her ex...i guess it all depends on how well you know her
See my opinion is once that person is labeled an ex then they are done as far as chilling and hanging around. Time to move on to something orsomewhere else. If its wifey she def shouldn't be paling around with the ex. Thats just my opinion though. I think of EX's like the old floor modeltv's, "Your done bro."
laugh.gif

See my opinion is once that person is labeled an ex then they are done as far as chilling and hanging around. Time to move on to something or somewhere else. If its wifey she def shouldn't be paling around with the ex. Thats just my opinion though. I think of EX's like Windows 95', "Your done bro."
laugh.gif

lol i feel you tho

Originally Posted by GJisPrecise

NAY for sure man

Soooo True...
damn this is scaring me.
frown.gif

Why?

Oh and to further clarify. I'm cool with the texting or whatever but the hanging together is
grin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Ex-boyfriends stay salty.[/color]

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Psycho ex-boyfriends FTL[/color]
laugh.gif

NAY for sure man

Soooo True...
damn this is scaring me.
frown.gif

Why?

Oh and to further clarify. I'm cool with the texting or whatever but the hanging together is
grin.gif

i agree wit that

NAY for sure man

Soooo True...
damn this is scaring me.
frown.gif

Why?

grin.gif

cus shes still texting him, got a picture of him on her phone, and at my school when he talks to me hes in a good mood. shouldnt he be hella salty?

NAY for sure man

Soooo True...
damn this is scaring me.
frown.gif

Why?

grin.gif

cus shes still texting him, got a picture of him on her phone, and at my school when he talks to me hes in a good mood. shouldnt he be hella salty?

Well not always but why does she have a picture of him in her phone?
laugh.gif
Man these females are bolder than Blackberry.

you gettin played brah
roll.gif

Ah crushed him. I was thinking it but didn't want to say it. And once again... why is his picture still in her phone?!
eek.gif
laugh.gif
I would be
mad.gif

you gettin played brah
roll.gif

you gettin played brah
roll.gif
off her?

yeah...aint no reason she needs his pic in her phone....and in MOST cases, dudes dont talk to they exs new bf and smile like you aint smashin hisex....

you gettin played brah
roll.gif
off her?
yeah...aint no reason she needs his pic in her phone....and in MOST cases, dudes dont talk to they exs new bf and smile like you aint smashin his ex....

damn....
frown.gif

yeah...aint no reason she needs his pic in her phone....and in MOST cases, dudes dont talk to they exs new bf and smile like you aint smashin his ex....

damn....
frown.gif

think about it like this....if you still had a pic of ur ex in yo phone, and you werent salty about your ex havin a new dude....wouldnt it be cuzshe still lettin you beat?

damn....
frown.gif

think about it like this....if you still had a pic of ur ex in yo phone, and you werent salty about your ex havin a new dude....wouldnt it be cuz she still lettin you beat?

#%!$ this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif
. i want to but its not that easy... what should i say? or should i just man upand break up with her?

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

why yall making the man feel worser but really dude CHECK your girl I sorta went through something like this before and 9/10 shes not over other dude so you mine as well just talk to her about if she gives you a hard time about it that means somethings up but she should know thats a big no-no good luck brah

how should i bring it up to her? and i dont want her to make an excuse that im going to buy. what should i look out for?

Back
Top Bottom