Girlfriend still being friends with their ex

why yall making the man feel worser but really dude CHECK your girl I sorta went through something like this before and 9/10 shes not over other dude so youmine as well just talk to her about if she gives you a hard time about it that means somethings up but she should know thats a big no-no good luck brah

**%% this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif
. i want to but its not that easy... what should i say? or should i just man up and break up with her?

naw just ask her about it...be like why you got his pic in your phone? if she gets mad, she probably still feelin the dude...if she says somethinlike were just coo, you shouldnt worry about it...but you know yo girl, so just go wit yo instinct

Originally Posted by GJisPrecise

Originally Posted by supaswagman

yeah...aint no reason she needs his pic in her phone....and in MOST cases, dudes dont talk to they exs new bf and smile like you aint smashin his ex....

damn....
frown.gif
think about it like this....if you still had a pic of ur ex in yo phone, and you werent salty about your ex havin a new dude....wouldnt it be cuz she still lettin you beat?

#%!$ this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif
. i want to but its not that easy... what should i say? or should i just man up and break up with her?

Originally Posted by Murkn3m

why yall making the man feel worser but really dude CHECK your girl I sorta went through something like this before and 9/10 shes not over other dude so you mine as well just talk to her about if she gives you a hard time about it that means somethings up but she should know thats a big no-no good luck brah

how should i bring it up to her? and i dont want her to make an excuse that im going to buy. what should i look out for?

MAN UP and tell her how you feel about the situation depending on how/what she says should determine if its nothing or something how old are you?

**%% this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif

naw just ask her about it...be like why you got his pic in your phone? if she gets mad, she probably still feelin the dude...if she says somethin like were just coo, you shouldnt worry about it...but you know yo girl, so just go wit yo instinct

@%!% it i dont need this... its best for me to just off her and keep smashing...

MAN UP and tell her how you feel about the situation depending on how/what she says should determine if its nothing or something how old are you?

**%% this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif
naw just ask her about it...be like why you got his pic in your phone? if she gets mad, she probably still feelin the dude...if she says somethin like were just coo, you shouldnt worry about it...but you know yo girl, so just go wit yo instinct

@%!% it i dont need this... its best for me to just off her and keep smashing...

am 16 btw and i can see you caught some feelings over her because you wouldn't be stressing it but just confront her about it first you may beoveranalyzing stuff or she is just feeling dude still... females this days never well understand them
smh.gif

am 16 btw and i can see you caught some feelings over her because you wouldn't be stressing it but just confront her about it first you may be overanalyzing stuff or she is just feeling dude still but do that females this days never well understand them
smh.gif

if i just ask her wouldnt i just get the same answer? she would either lie about it or tell me the truth. "No i dont like him anymore"

**%% this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif

Hold on now young stallion
laugh.gif
. She hasn't been provenguilty yet. Just talk to her about it and see what she says. And not to cramp your style but y'all further complicated things by bringing sex into it. Didher and her ex get busy when they were together?

females this days never well understand them
smh.gif

We sure wont. Things changed QUICK! They flipped the script. And now its more dudes looking to settle down now.
tired.gif

am 16 btw and i can see you caught some feelings over her because you wouldn't be stressing it but just confront her about it first you may be overanalyzing stuff or she is just feeling dude still but do that females this days never well understand them
smh.gif

if i just ask her wouldnt i just get the same answer? she would either lie about it or tell me the truth. "No i dont like him anymore"

how long have you been with her? just tell her how would she feel if you had an ex's pic on your phone but all depending on how long you've known herif shes not worth it kick her to the curb keep fishing...

Originally Posted by RKO2004

**%% this is makin me
mad.gif
frown.gif

laugh.gif
. She hasn't been proven guilty yet. Just talk to her about it and see what she says. And not to cramp your style but y'all further complicated things by bringing sex into it. Did her and her ex get busy when they were together?

but you now most girls well lie about it and from what he is saying most likely shell lie
grin.gif

how long have you been with her? just tell her how would she feel if you had an ex's pic on your phone but all depending on how long you've known her if shes not worth it kick her to the curb keep fishing...
just turned 4 months on the 5th. thats why im like, ill just off her and try to forget about her even tho i know its not going to be easy... letme give you some additional information. Shes kind of known to be a +%+%.
She got caught for getting fingered freshman homecoming; One week after i met her, she was willing to let me smash; She says shes only done it one time; Iasked her, if we break up, would you still let me smash, she said after she got over me; She told me i changed her and shes not like that anymore; I asked herto break up but she started crying and I was like nevermind then shes faithful...

laugh.gif
. She hasn't been proven guilty yet. Just talk to her about it and see what she says. And not to cramp your style but y'all further complicated things by bringing sex into it. Did her and her ex get busy when they were together?

She told me no, she told me she tried to but he wouldnt let her.

Help me out you guys, you're my mentors right now
laugh.gif

just turned 4 months on the 5th. thats why im like, ill just off her and try to forget about her even tho i know its not going to be easy... let me give you some additional information. Shes kind of known to be a +%+%.
She got caught for getting fingered freshman homecoming; One week after i met her, she was willing to let me smash; She says shes only done it one time; I asked her, if we break up, would you still let me smash, she said after she got over me; She told me i changed her and shes not like that anymore; I asked her to break up but she started crying and I was like nevermind then shes faithful...

154350b2e7aaa82e88c4f738142dd89f1464ebe.gif

Well there is a good chance you helped her. Is she going to get rid of the pic?

She told me no, she told me she tried to but he wouldnt let her.
Hmmm interesting. See now I'm confused. I think she might be telling the truth. Just watch her actions. They speak a lot louder than words.

OH AND DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HER! You may knock her back into what she used to be. Focus on helping her be a better person.

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

no because they gon end up messin around.
i dont kno y dudes tolerate it when they girls talk to their ex's. that is one thing thas off-limits

Originally Posted by ericberry14

i dont kno y dudes tolerate it when they girls talk to their ex's. that is one thing thas off-limits
as soon as i see that happening i dead it. I dont play that crap. Had this happen to me before, but i knew the whole time so i was doing me. Thenshe had the nerve to get butt hurt when other girls was tellin her they had sex with me while we were together.
laugh.gif

OH AND DON'T HAVE SEX WITH HER! You may knock her back into what she used to be. Focus on helping her be a better person.

dont have sex with her what kind of **$* is that?!?
mad.gif

She just texted me right now, "I miss you babe =(" god it feels like im stuck in a $%@$#%# ditch.

Depends on the situation. But she can be cool with the dude hi and bye type stuff but she aint gonna bee kickin it or anything on that level or shes gonefaster than Amare and shaq outta PHX

as soon as i see that happening i dead it. I dont play that crap. Had this happen to me before, but i knew the whole time so i was doing me. Then she had the nerve to get butt hurt when other girls was tellin her they had sex with me while we were together.
laugh.gif
this man knows how to play the game properly.
pimp.gif

as soon as i see that happening i dead it. I dont play that crap. Had this happen to me before, but i knew the whole time so i was doing me. Then she had the nerve to get butt hurt when other girls was tellin her they had sex with me while we were together.
laugh.gif
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]QFT, same thing happened to me, except that I dropped her and picked up the one I hadbeen working on in the SAME night[/color]
roll.gif
pimp.gif

i still smash two of my ex's, and they both have bf's now.. so i doubt i'll let my shorty be cool with her ex.. NAY

Originally Posted by biglou2n

i still smash two of my ex's, and they both have bf's now.. so i doubt i'll let my shorty be cool with her ex.. NAY

As long as you are getting yours aye?
grin.gif

mad.gif

What was she before she met you? What will she be after you have sex with her? She will be as she was before because there was no real change.

Originally Posted by biglou2n

As long as you are getting yours aye?
grin.gif

mad.gif
What was she before she met you? What will she be after you have sex with her? She will be as she was before because there was no real change.

there was no change?

Back
Top Bottom