Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

If she likes the choking she likes the hair pulling. And spanking. Maybe a little slapping. Your answer is surprise buttsex, most women don't like it

I don't put up with disrespect too great, and that's blatant disrespect on her part. She's seems insecure [I know about insecure girls], so if you're a punk and want to stay with her after this [trust me, given the proper situation, she WILL do it again], tell her she has nothin' to worry about. It's only Twitter, and those girls are your e-chaps. But if you have an ounce of trayb in you, you would let her know that she was wrong by breakin' her phone and verbally insult her a few times for insultin' your intelligence.

I can't say it should never happen, 'cause girls are sneaky creatures. I got "hacked" a number of times in my sleep from girls goin' thru my phone, but I learned my lesson. Lock codes are friendly. Befriend the lock code, my friend. If she got in from your computer, then kick that $$@#% out your house when you go to sleep, or sign out. Shouldn't have to be like that.

I don't put up with disrespect too great, and that's blatant disrespect on her part. She's seems insecure [I know about insecure girls], so if you're a punk and want to stay with her after this [trust me, given the proper situation, she WILL do it again], tell her she has nothin' to worry about. It's only Twitter, and those girls are your e-chaps. But if you have an ounce of trayb in you, you would let her know that she was wrong by breakin' her phone and verbally insult her a few times for insultin' your intelligence.

I can't say it should never happen, 'cause girls are sneaky creatures. I got "hacked" a number of times in my sleep from girls goin' thru my phone, but I learned my lesson. Lock codes are friendly. Befriend the lock code, my friend. If she got in from your computer, then kick that $$@#% out your house when you go to sleep, or sign out. Shouldn't have to be like that.

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

silly kids...my girl huffs about the chicks i follow that I smashed before her...but she wouldnt go on there and unfollow them behind my back

i compromise and dont @ them or engage in any RT convo when I know my chick will be in her prime lurk mode

exactlyyyy what i do, i see what they wrote and keep it movin.  if i think its of importance i might txt em or something but not out there on twitter
She obviously shouldn't have done that. That was petty and immature. However, I think if she was* woman enough to talk to you, she would then have right to feel negatively toward the texting interactions(if she knew about 'em). You are def allowed to have female friends, but it just doesn't look right when you are still ever so concerned with former girls. Especially if they are just tweeting and you are taking it upon yourself and going out of your way to text them. I have tons of guy friends. But I honestly keep it minimal with the few I've been with. It's just respect. But I guess, she also didn't respect you. IT MUST GO BOTH WAYS. 
oh yea it def comes from my way, I let it be known im not gona be friendless when it comes to females due to the fact that she dnt like a few.  Id dump her before i let a female take over like that.  Whoe likes to have all guy friends anyway?  The way you put it I dont really go out of my way to txt or do all this behind the back txtin to people she dont know of.  If i see a tweet and its directed towards me id rather talk to the person in private rather than have a lowkey lurk lookin at what i do, even the people you allow to see your tweets still lurk

Originally Posted by AvidMusicDrinker

Originally Posted by TooThrowed318

Originally Posted by Ace Rawstein

silly kids...my girl huffs about the chicks i follow that I smashed before her...but she wouldnt go on there and unfollow them behind my back

i compromise and dont @ them or engage in any RT convo when I know my chick will be in her prime lurk mode

exactlyyyy what i do, i see what they wrote and keep it movin.  if i think its of importance i might txt em or something but not out there on twitter
She obviously shouldn't have done that. That was petty and immature. However, I think if she was* woman enough to talk to you, she would then have right to feel negatively toward the texting interactions(if she knew about 'em). You are def allowed to have female friends, but it just doesn't look right when you are still ever so concerned with former girls. Especially if they are just tweeting and you are taking it upon yourself and going out of your way to text them. I have tons of guy friends. But I honestly keep it minimal with the few I've been with. It's just respect. But I guess, she also didn't respect you. IT MUST GO BOTH WAYS. 
oh yea it def comes from my way, I let it be known im not gona be friendless when it comes to females due to the fact that she dnt like a few.  Id dump her before i let a female take over like that.  Whoe likes to have all guy friends anyway?  The way you put it I dont really go out of my way to txt or do all this behind the back txtin to people she dont know of.  If i see a tweet and its directed towards me id rather talk to the person in private rather than have a lowkey lurk lookin at what i do, even the people you allow to see your tweets still lurk

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Choke her when you have sex.

This. Great stress reliever.
word. but the thing for me is...i do it and she likes it
grin.gif
tired.gif
So pull her hair.

The points to do something she doesn't like, isnt it?
wink.gif

Punch her in the mouth the second she begins her orgasm... then get up and flex like hulk hogan and walk out.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by James Earl Zones

Choke her when you have sex.

This. Great stress reliever.
word. but the thing for me is...i do it and she likes it
grin.gif
tired.gif
So pull her hair.

The points to do something she doesn't like, isnt it?
wink.gif

Punch her in the mouth the second she begins her orgasm... then get up and flex like hulk hogan and walk out.

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You a sucker for letting her do the *@%% in the first place.
This right here. 
Why does she have your password anyways? Cmon son. Man the hell up. 

Originally Posted by Im Not You

You a sucker for letting her do the *@%% in the first place.
This right here. 
Why does she have your password anyways? Cmon son. Man the hell up. 

If she likes the choking she likes the hair pulling. And spanking. Maybe a little slapping. Your answer is surprise buttsex, most women don't like it
Hmmm.

Hmmm.

Back
Top Bottom