Girlfriend went on my twitter and...

tell her keep her hands off your stuff man, thats not her twitter account
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Maybe she was on his computer or used his phone either way jealousy can be a B 

Maybe she was on his computer or used his phone either way jealousy can be a B 

Originally Posted by Nawth21

If she likes the choking she likes the hair pulling. And spanking. Maybe a little slapping. Your answer is surprise buttsex, most women don't like it

laugh.gif

If she likes the choking she likes the hair pulling. And spanking. Maybe a little slapping. Your answer is surprise buttsex, most women don't like it

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
  I couldnt bring myself to do that.. they poop there..

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif

Originally Posted by jdiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Makes it a thrill ride.

Originally Posted by jdiggs

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Makes it a thrill ride.

How did she get your pw? I'd change it quickly and refollow the people she deleted. That's just wrong.

How did she get your pw? I'd change it quickly and refollow the people she deleted. That's just wrong.

Originally Posted by ItsJaloppyDummy

the question is why did she know which girls to unfollow ? OP
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

lets just say I had a history.. but that was over a year ago, since then ive done plenty to repent. Still dnt make it right, and to the other question: she didnt get my pw I either left it logged on on accident or she went in my phone.

Back
Top Bottom