Girlfriends who are OBSESSED with designer purses UNappreciation vol. I hate Coach

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Wow, I knew this thread was a year old by the title. Time flies.

A year does go by pretty fast...
tired.gif

Bumping because this thread is hilarious. Sucks the OP didn't know about the outlets. Coach is a designer brand, btw... it's just not a high end European designer brand. Coach for the most part is pretty solid, but I'll never buy a pair of their dress shoes ago (and I would never buy their sneakers, because I don't like the designs). Had 2/3 pairs of dress shoes literally fall apart one me, the only pair that is still holding up is my original pair, ironically.

Anyway, I bought my girl a tour jacket because she's always wearing mine... $600 retail, 70% off plus an extra 25%. She doesn't know I only spent $130... not that it matters, I don't get off by spending a lot of $ on something just because, I get excited getting a good deal on something. I think I have like 7 Coach jackets and wallets, just bought a $250 hoody for $50 today too. I feel sorry for anyone that pays retail price for anything... myself included when I buy a limited pair of Js that are too exclusive to get a discount on. :frown:

i thought outlet items (for any almost any brand) are specifically made for the outlet and not the same thing that is found in regular retail?

either way, i cant afford it.

i thought outlet items (for any almost any brand) are specifically made for the outlet and not the same thing that is found in regular retail?

either way, i cant afford it.

Outlets usually have their own line of exclusives, just like Macy's and other dept stores usually get exclusive items. Every now and then you will find some items from the regular Coach stores in outlets. I got my Water Buffalo wallet at an outlet for 70% off (I only buy at 70% off, preferably with an extra 20-30% off on clearance items).

Back
Top Bottom