Girls On Forums vol. Pinterest

My girlfriend is on Pinterest allllll day. I didn't mind it at first but shes on it basically 24/7. Every time I try to tell her shes on it too much she tells me I'm always watching sports or playing games or on NT. She has a point but she starts going off on how helpful pinterest is and she starts going crazy buying ingredients and arts and crafts supplies that she'll use once. And I know its not just my gf because every time I'm in class there are girls on their laptops looking at pinterest.

To me this site is conditioning girls into being good housewives and having fun with it. Detrimental to the women of this society? Maybe not yet but is there potential for it? Maybe.

Discuss.

Last edited:
My girlfriend is on Pinterest allllll day. I didn't mind it at first but shes on it basically 24/7. Every time I try to tell her shes on it too much she tells me I'm always watching sports or playing games or on NT. She has a point but she starts going off on how helpful pinterest is and she starts going crazy buying ingredients and arts and crafts supplies that she'll use once. And I know its not just my gf because every time I'm in class there are girls on their laptops looking at pinterest.

[COLOR=#red]To me this site is conditioning girls into being good housewives and having fun with it.[/COLOR] Detrimental to the women of this society? Maybe not yet but is there potential for it? Maybe.

Discuss.

View media item 148357

...and you have an issue with this, why?

Last edited:
She could be doing a lot worse.

Maybe Pinterest is her NT or maybe your relationship is lacking something (no diss, serious thing to ponder).

The times I have become bored of my partner I usually spend excessive amounts of time playing or watching basketball because the relationship became stale.

She could be doing a lot worse.
Maybe Pinterest is her NT or maybe your relationship is lacking something (no diss, serious thing to ponder).
The times I have become bored of my partner I usually spend excessive amounts of time playing or watching basketball because the relationship became stale.
That's what I suspected but from what I hear all girls are on this. I'm not on NT as much as shes on pinterest. As of now were actually really good

View media item 148357...and you have an issue with this, why?
:lol: good for now but i like me an independent woman

So you want you an "independent woman" who wont know how cook and sees little value domesticity?

I'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're either still in your teens or early twenties.

My dude is being offered a steak with all the works and he talmbout he wants him a salami sammich from the crusty neighborhood corner store.

Young'ins these days; you'll "learn", eventually...:lol:

Last edited:
A lot of discrepancy here. did not know independent = inability to cook or clean. Yes I would rather have a hard working lady that doesnt rely on anyone...like my mom.

But do you.

Last edited:
I'm more disturbed by the fact that you described that a website is conditioning her to be a good housewife. Seems so detached, idk that just caught my attention.

I love Pinterest. Lot of good ideas on there.

I didn't know it was mostly women but I'm seeing more and more men say that.

Girls dont respect dudes who are on some spectator ish

You gotta start using that time to build a roster (other females). She'll only devote more time to you when she realizes she has to compete for your attention.

You gotta start using that time to build a roster (other females). She'll only devote more time to you when she realizes she has to compete for your attention.

Tell these boys man they don't know.

In HS I used to make up names of females that I would hang with when I was away from my girl for this exact same reason. Worked every time *Shrugs*

WORD. @ 2:20

"u gotta smell fish on me, so you know that i can catch fish, so u can act right" 
laugh.gif

also i hated my ex for always uploading crap on instagram... we out eating breakfast "omg instagram"... out walking somewhere "omg sunset- instagram"

either instagram or twitter. hella annoying

Back
Top Bottom