Girls on NT

^ :rofl:

Being a guy that has met a lot of the girls on here... I can definitely say that they were ALL really cool in real life :smokin

Hands down though... Hazeleyed Honey is baddest :nerd: 8)

I stared at this picture for 5 minutes just imagining what are life would be like together.

Coming home from a hard days work in a car I can't afford living in a house a cant afford. I'm greeted by our family dog that's too expensive to care for but it's what she wanted so its fine. Both our kids give me a hug as I walk in the door. She's helping the kids with their homework while trying to cook dinner. She gives me a kiss and asks how my day was as she takes my coat from me. She asks me if I need anything. I reply "you're all I need baby".

;____;

View media item 379014

Dat Total Recall memory

is it cool for me to rock the speedo trunks at the beach?

is a little taco meat acceptable?

how long can my nails get before its gross?

is a 5 oclock shadow sexier than a clean face?

is 6'2 better than 6'4?

does my size 13 mean anything to you?????
lol no one should ever wear a speedo unless your name is cristiano ronaldo, taco meat ewwwwwww lol too long is gross they should always be a good length and not covered in dirt and 5 oclock shadow can be sexier than a clean face depends on the guy and to me anything over 6 ft is good
tongue.gif
 and wow your socks must be big 
roll.gif

I stared at this picture for 5 minutes just imagining what are life would be like together.

Coming home from a hard days work in a car I can't afford living in a house a cant afford. I'm greeted by our family dog that's too expensive to care for but it's what she wanted so its fine. Both our kids give me a hug as I walk in the door. She's helping the kids with their homework while trying to cook dinner. She gives me a kiss and asks how my day was as she takes my coat from me. She asks me if I need anything. I reply "you're all I need baby".

;____;
roll.gif

;____
;
i will rip your eyes out of their sockets and severe your tongue from thine oral orifice and detach your digits from your filthy palms if you ever utter such non sense again

i called her first

back off, or else you will find yourself in the crosshairs of an extremely angry fully mature silverback

i will rip your eyes out of their sockets and severe your tongue from thine oral orifice and detach your digits from your filthy palms if you ever utter such non sense again

i called her first

back off, or else you will find yourself in the crosshairs of an extremely angry fully mature silverback
might even have to take the glasses off that avi to let em know youre serious

is it cool for me to rock the speedo trunks at the beach?

is a little taco meat acceptable?

how long can my nails get before its gross?

is a 5 oclock shadow sexier than a clean face?

is 6'2 better than 6'4?

does my size 13 mean anything to you?????
lol no one should ever wear a speedo unless your name is cristiano ronaldo, taco meat ewwwwwww lol too long is gross they should always be a good length and not covered in dirt and 5 oclock shadow can be sexier than a clean face depends on the guy and to me anything over 6 ft is good
tongue.gif

and wow your socks must be big 
roll.gif
i dont believe you believe hes that hot, you didnt even capitalize the first letters in his name, i will post speedo trunk pics later

no chest hair, alright

i just asked about length, my nails are never dirty

will post pics of my shadow and my clean later

so really 6'2 and 6'4 are the same? you dont notice either one before the other based on their height?

thats not the only thing thats big.. . . . . . . my ps3 game collection is rather impressive as well

;____
;

i called her first

View media item 379216

;____;

That was beautiful. Go to her bro.

$10 PayPal to the person who can get GabbyFlow to come back to NT, and post an updated pic in the pyp

;____;

Back
Top Bottom