Girls saying something...that means another vol. GirlTalk

:lol:So true, its not even just trying to smash.... I can't even ask my girlfriend where she wants to eat without her thinking about it like its a life altering decison smh

Me: Hey we should go to Cheesecake Factory

Her: Ugh fine, you never go where I want to go...I dont want Cheesecake Factory

Me: Well ok, let's eat where you want to then, I'll let you decide

Her: Uhhh wellllll....hmmm I don't really know, we can go to Applebee's, Outback, oh but I kind of want Friday's too

Me: Ok....so make up your mind where do you want to eat then?

Her: Ugh I dont know I really want Fridays but then I don't have a taste for it, so maybe Applebee's

Me: C'mon make up your mind

Her: Ugh why'd you ask me?! I don't think about these things

Me: You JUST got mad for me not asking your opinion

Her: Well I only did that because you've never asked me before...actually no you pick, I don't want to

Me:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
**** it then we'll just go to Mickey D's smh

stupid selfish attention seeking girls and the games they play...i dont play that $#!+....i want a woman with some knowledge of herself...who knows whats good...not one who follows everybody else and lets anybody @%*% who approaches her right.

...id rather be alone. its hard but its better.

idk man im tired of it they jus play games man
i feel like they jus tryin to manipulate you and make themselves look a certain way
they want that attention its confusing as @%@+ man

man come on, you know what it is stop playin stupid, super serious
op tryin to act like hes legit naive, like if a girl asks him over to watch movies at midnight thats all she wants, come one man, i know its not a brag but stop playin stupid, why would you wanna play stupid? is it that fun?

Originally Posted by WISEPHAROAH

"These chicks will mold themselves into whatever image they think you will find most attractive when they like you. If she thinks you birds she will act like a bird, if she thinks you like classier women she will act classy. It's all bull and smoke and mirrors. .........I love when women tell me tall tales, it typically means she thinks highly of you. People don't lie to people they don't care abouts opinion.

church_front_small.jpg

Originally Posted by solefood229

This happened to me last night

Chick comes over around 2am, I tell her im going to bed soon because I have a dentist appt at 9,

Im trying to get some dome, but before she domes me we go through this whole song and dance every time she comes over

Me: so what we gonna do

Her: you only wanted me to come over so you can catch a nut

Me:
indifferent.gif
I WIO and proceed to stroke my piece

Her: I don't usually do this, don't think im some type of %%+ (even though she has domed me up 5 times, but I won't smash)

She proceeds to dome me up, but stops about 5 minutes in

Her: Am I doing it Ok?, cause you know I really don't do this, I'm a good girl

Me:
indifferent.gif

She finishes the job, I buss on her chest

Her: how was it?

Me: it got the job done

Her: are you just using me for a nut?

Me: im about to go to sleep

Her: Just don't think im some type of %%+

I swear every time she domes me up we go through the same exact scenario, EVERY SINGLE TIME
you bust easy, or i havent been hit with that fiya dome because head is just foreplay with me, never came from it

Originally Posted by LyonBC1

:lol:So true, its not even just trying to smash.... I can't even ask my girlfriend where she wants to eat without her thinking about it like its a life altering decison smh

Me: Hey we should go to Cheesecake Factory

Her: Ugh fine, you never go where I want to go...I dont want Cheesecake Factory

Me: Well ok, let's eat where you want to then, I'll let you decide

Her: Uhhh wellllll....hmmm I don't really know, we can go to Applebee's, Outback, oh but I kind of want Friday's too

Me: Ok....so make up your mind where do you want to eat then?

Her: Ugh I dont know I really want Fridays but then I don't have a taste for it, so maybe Applebee's

Me: C'mon make up your mind

Her: Ugh why'd you ask me?! I don't think about these things

Me: You JUST got mad for me not asking your opinion

Her: Well I only did that because you've never asked me before...actually no you pick, I don't want to

Me:
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
**** it then we'll just go to Mickey D's smh

I love when girls say they wanna be alone, then the next week they be like" why you dont call me nomore"

The worst is when you first meet and let them know that you aren't really in a position to have a serious relationship etc and that you are trying to get your life together. And they always respond "yeah, me too." -_- that *%$+ has never been true. Not once
laugh.gif

Chicks play dumb most of the time. Most of the time they want you to say/do something without then actually having to tell you

Originally Posted by rice boy 45

They just like playing dem games

Strong post to avy response
laugh.gif

Too much truth in this thread, can't believe some of the situations some of yall have been through that I can relate to
tired.gif

Rule #1- "Don't believe the hype" applies to females also.
Rule #2- Be upfront + 100 w/ a female 100% of the time because 9/10 when she decides to lie and use her munipulative ways and mind games to her advantage WHICH SHE WILL, she knows off top that either you'll call her out on it or just stop +#%#+%+ w/ her.. so she will think twice before any salty moves, thus YOURE actually in "control".
Rule#3- Mean EVERYTHING you say(in whatever sense) & think before you speak, otherwise you look clownish and she sees that as a green light to dog you out whether it be lies, cheating, her knowing she's got you wrapped around her finger and she can do whatever(whenver,to whomever) yet she knows you'll believe whatever BS she excuses her actions with.
Rule#4- .. NEVER think you have a female figured out( you can't figure out someone who doesn't truly know,ACCEPT or understand themselves)
Rule#5- STAY TRUE ; KEEP IT G.. and when you meet "the 1" don't bring any past problems into yalls thing .. its unhealthy and not a good look carrying a chip on ya shoulder kid.

even after all of this, we'll still go through the works with these women yo ..
better learn how to pick em' my dudes.

Don't forget trust has to be EARNED not given, tell her you trust her from day 1(fuel to her munipulative fire) & you'll get dogged from day 1.
REAL WOMEN RESPECT IT, skeezer's will plead the 5th on why you should trust her.

Originally Posted by slickp42189

Originally Posted by solefood229
you bust easy, or i havent been hit with that fiya dome because head is just foreplay with me, never came from it
Emphasis on that part
laugh.gif
 You're missing out my friend

Women are confusing and most of the time we dont know what we want but you guys are no better! Some people guy or girl are just pathological liars.

i feel as though i have it figured out. idc what anyone says, this works for me. it took some time and MANY arguments w/ my girl, but i got it.

1. In the case of "we're not doing anything" obviously ignore THAT bs...start touching...sex.
2. In the case of not knowing what she wants. I tell her it's either this or that and if you don't choose then it's most DEFINITELY what i want.
3. In the case of them wanting you to listen w/ out giving advice (stupid and very annoying ideology imo) i just tell her the sweetest thing i can think of that she wants to hear. EXACTLY 60 seconds later i give a suggestion in the form of a question: "have you thought about..." in my softest voice.

Spoiler [+]
full %+%$$%* proof

Originally Posted by JaySNEAKS

Rule #1- "Don't believe the hype" applies to females also.
Rule #2- Be upfront + 100 w/ a female 100% of the time because 9/10 when she decides to lie and use her munipulative ways and mind games to her advantage WHICH SHE WILL, she knows off top that either you'll call her out on it or just stop +#%#+%+ w/ her.. so she will think twice before any salty moves, thus YOURE actually in "control".
Rule#3- Mean EVERYTHING you say(in whatever sense) & think before you speak, otherwise you look clownish and she sees that as a green light to dog you out whether it be lies, cheating, her knowing she's got you wrapped around her finger and she can do whatever(whenver,to whomever) yet she knows you'll believe whatever BS she excuses her actions with.
Rule#4- .. NEVER think you have a female figured out( you can't figure out someone who doesn't truly know,ACCEPT or understand themselves)
Rule#5- STAY TRUE ; KEEP IT G.. and when you meet "the 1" don't bring any past problems into yalls thing .. its unhealthy and not a good look carrying a chip on ya shoulder kid.

even after all of this, we'll still go through the works with these women yo ..
better learn how to pick em' my dudes.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

had a joint come see me the other day for the first time since I booked her...we chillin outside taking n she asks to come inside ...

so we go up to my room, she starts that bs bout she never gives head n all that....I convince her to suck it n she goes at it like a pro, lick the balls n errthang...but then she stops all of a sudden talkin bout that's not like her n she never does that cuz she a good girl....

what gets me is like right after saying that she bent over n let me hit...shorty wont give head cuz she a "good girl" but let's me smash the first time coming over tho
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by frshstunna

had a joint come see me the other day for the first time since I booked her...we chillin outside taking n she asks to come inside ...

so we go up to my room, she starts that bs bout she never gives head n all that....I convince her to suck it n she goes at it like a pro, lick the balls n errthang...but then she stops all of a sudden talkin bout that's not like her n she never does that cuz she a good girl....

what gets me is like right after saying that she bent over n let me hit...shorty wont give head cuz she a "good girl" but let's me smash the first time coming over tho
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif
It's the same thing every time
roll.gif
roll.gif
"I usually don't do this" *does it again as usual*

Back
Top Bottom