Girls that play hard to get UNappreciation

Originally Posted by brandonb2005

akuratl02 wrote:
Girls love to play hard 2 get , then you text them "I'm having a bad day, send me a pic, it'll make me smile" and they send you the second raunchiest one they have ... Then im like
tired.gif
.. You keep pics like that in your phone but you frontin'
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Hhhhmmmm going to have to try this one...

Touche! sir

Oh indeed ... expect the unexpected
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by akuratl02

akuratl02 wrote:
Girls love to play hard 2 get , then you text them "I'm having a bad day, send me a pic, it'll make me smile" and they send you the second raunchiest one they have ... Then im like
tired.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Touche! sir

nerd.gif

im gone try this one as well..I rmr you posted it in my "how to get pics from girls thread" that got locked in 2.5 seconds
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

"Dont mean to sound sleazy
but please tease me
i dont want it if its that easy"
if shes a dime then i kinda like the chase
but if shes average n actin like shes top notch then pshhhh

Originally Posted by akuratl02

akuratl02 wrote:
tired.gif
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

Touche! sir

nerd.gif

smh.gif
at me just putting that in my drafts folder on my phone
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
nice line though

Hey but real talk, aint nothing like the chase, I remember I chased one girl for like 4 years, never smashed but the chase was nice!!!!

4 years lol wayyyyy 2 long

Playing hard to get appreciation

If you smash a chick first date think about how many guys have done the same? Are you the 3rd,7th,15th guy to smash on first date?

I like a challenge but every challenge has an expiration date. Usually max 4-6 months. Just keep a chick on the side for the blue balls while you wait till shegives it up

Originally Posted by kix4kix

Hey but real talk, aint nothing like the chase, I remember I chased one girl for like 4 years, never smashed but the chase was nice!!!!

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dylishis

That's lame.
laugh.gif
If that's all you're after...perhaps you should find more suitable targets. If she's playing hard to get, why waste your time?

2u95u2g.gif
Are you trying to tell me something?
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

There's plenty easy girls out there for y'all to be wasting time on chicks that are obviously not into you.
laugh.gif
Is it the thrill of the chase even if your chase may or may not lead to nothing?! lol Talking about some "I'm tryna smash...nothing more." If you'd stop letting your +@+%* guide you and just use reason, you'd never fail! There'd be no "unappreciation"... EVER!

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg
12815c48745001b7a281239e17cb3997dd67fc7.gif

That's lame.
laugh.gif
If that's all you're after...perhaps you should find more suitable targets. If she's playing hard to get, why waste your time?

2u95u2g.gif
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

There's plenty easy girls out there for y'all to be wasting time on chicks that are obviously not into you.
laugh.gif
Is it the thrill of the chase even if your chase may or may not lead to nothing?! lol Talking about some "I'm tryna smash...nothing more." If you'd stop letting your +@+%* guide you and just use reason, you'd never fail! There'd be no "unappreciation"... EVER!

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg
Does anyone care about the gif I posted or the words I previously typed?

173eqe.jpg

That's lame.
laugh.gif

2u95u2g.gif
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

laugh.gif

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

That's lame.
laugh.gif

2u95u2g.gif
laugh.gif
What does that mean?

laugh.gif

I'm just sayin'.

173eqe.jpg
Does anyone care about the gif I posted or the words I previously typed?

Oh, of course I care! I <3 your words! It's just that I'm a salty virgin...so I can't admit that you're right. I just post gifs for my brothers. They're pretty much the only support I get, obviously...since ya know. I'm a virgin and all.
frown.gif
I figured.
frown.gif
That's okay. ILU... and so does Jesus.

laugh.gif
I thought with your presumed wit, you would have something funny to say, looks like I was wrong. Corny.
smile.gif
You got me, Imz a virginz with no womenz whoonly looks for epropz GOTS ME OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ

Longest was 2 years...word to kix, its the thrill of the chase
laugh.gif
It wasnt like she was the only one, it was just her on the side i could never get to.

laugh.gif
I thought with your presumed wit, you would have something funny to say, looks like I was wrong. Corny.
smile.gif
You got me, Imz a virginz with no womenz who only looks for epropz GOTS ME OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ
hugging_kittens.jpg

laugh.gif
smile.gif
You got me, Imz a virginz with no womenz who only looks for epropz GOTS ME OMGZ OMGZ OMGZ
hugging_kittens.jpg

eek.gif
Howd you know I was black?

Like Pac said, "I don't want if it's that easssyy"

The chase is like 90% of the fun.

...to a certain extent.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom