Girls who constantly put up new pics on facebook = attention seekers?

Whats your take on this? I'm refering to those girls that change their profile pic like every 3 days, with those web cam quality photos and wierd poses.

Attention @+***$. Same thing with people who change their status constantly with the most useless things they are doing at the moment. They want people tocomment on them.

Most of the time it's the good looking females who do this, pics.. now

That be pissing me off. One chick on my FB has new pictures everyday. All with the same pose with a slight change in facial expression. Im like "Forreal?That neccesscary?"

Yes, definitely. I know one chick that changes her pic at least once a day, and I know for a fact she is an attention #%!%%
smh.gif

Tfromthe617 wrote:
90% of the people on facebook are attention seekers, what else is new...
Not necessarily, theres many people on facebook who stay low key and just go on it when they are bored.

It's cool when hot/pretty girls do it, but when fat/ugly chicks do it...
smh.gif

I dont need to see 100 different photos of your ugly self

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Attention @+***$. Same thing with people who change their status constantly with the most useless things they are doing at the moment. They want people to
comment on them.

This.

Some guy on my friend list makes a status of when he wakes up and when he goes to sleep...like seriously, who gives a %%!# when you go to sleep or wake up?Another dude commented on his status telling him that no one cares and he got tight
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by MeloManFan

Tfromthe617 wrote:
90% of the people on facebook are attention seekers, what else is new...
Not necessarily, theres many people on facebook who stay low key and just go on it when they are bored.
Some of those are what i call the creepers.

new pics i don't mind.. what i do hate however, is when some subpar chick feels the need to update her status 5-6 times a day w/ redundant BS trying tosound "cutesy"
smh.gif

and people think only myspace had hoodrats & attention garden tools
laugh.gif
, nah jp

most women urge to be desired though, hence da 10000's of bathroom thong pics i can find on da internet if i wanted to

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
, nah jp

most women urge to be desired though, hence da 10000's of bathroom thong pics i can find on da internet if i wanted to

Yup. I get tired of those chicks who put up pics everyday. Most look good, but some are just
smh.gif

I hate when chicks update their status right when they add new pics to tell people to comment them... like are you that thirsty for pic comments?

Originally Posted by raptors29

Originally Posted by ninjahood

laugh.gif
, nah jp

Yup. I get tired of those chicks who put up pics everyday. Most look good, but some are just
smh.gif

Why not enjoy the pics and keep it movin? Pics never heard no one
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SNSD

Originally Posted by torontoRaptor15

Attention @+***$. Same thing with people who change their status constantly with the most useless things they are doing at the moment. They want people to
comment on them.

This.

Some guy on my friend list makes a status of when he wakes up and when he goes to sleep...like seriously, who gives a %%!# when you go to sleep or wake up? Another dude commented on his status telling him that no one cares and he got tight
laugh.gif
always the funniest when people call them out on their attention seeking
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom