Give me the "Do's and Dont's" of L.A.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Sounds like you are getting ready to go into Iraq.  
laugh.gif

It's definitely not that serious man.  

As far as clubs, you might want to find out if you can get on their particular guest list beforehand. 
roll.gif

what part of town you stayin at OP?  Granted, I dont really venture much into areas like Compton or South LA, but I've been living in socal for 30+ years and never once was concerned about what I was wearing (admittedly I am a suburb kid)

Originally Posted by doin90onthefreeway

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

if youre in torrance you'll be fine. i wouldnt stress at all.

laugh.gif
yea

stay away from Gardena though

grin.gif

Gardena's not even all that bad. I'd say the absolutely WORST parts of Gardena is from Normandie to Vermont. After Vermont, you start to enter Compton.

There are areas in Torrance that are worse than Gardena.

laugh.gif
yea

grin.gif

Gardena's not even all that bad. I'd say the absolutely WORST parts of Gardena is from Normandie to Vermont. After Vermont, you start to enter Compton.

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

laugh.gif
yea

grin.gif

torrance p.o.
along western heading east to normandie..

Originally Posted by RATxAxTAT

laugh.gif
yea

grin.gif

torrance p.o.
along western heading east to normandie..

don't act like a G if you aren't one. That's the only advice I give to anyone visiting. SoCal is all gravy. Just driving around you might run into a few "gangsters" but they usually leave you alone unless you're mean mugging. Just act chill and you will enjoy the time spent out here. The weather has been great. There are only a few areas where its on site, but I highly doubt you have any business out there in those areas. ONE MORE THING. Out here, skinny n****s carry heat.

don't act like a G if you aren't one. That's the only advice I give to anyone visiting. SoCal is all gravy. Just driving around you might run into a few "gangsters" but they usually leave you alone unless you're mean mugging. Just act chill and you will enjoy the time spent out here. The weather has been great. There are only a few areas where its on site, but I highly doubt you have any business out there in those areas. ONE MORE THING. Out here, skinny n****s carry heat.

Originally Posted by LBMC

Don't stay behind the line at left turns if the light is green.

Didn't know what the heck you were talking about but I understand now.....its crazy yall don't have protected left turns. Love it out here! It's a culture shock out here...never seen so much diversity. Gay flags flying, Asians with blacks, how people dress. Can't believe how high gas is though see why everybody walk.

Originally Posted by LBMC

Don't stay behind the line at left turns if the light is green.

Didn't know what the heck you were talking about but I understand now.....its crazy yall don't have protected left turns. Love it out here! It's a culture shock out here...never seen so much diversity. Gay flags flying, Asians with blacks, how people dress. Can't believe how high gas is though see why everybody walk.

Beverly hills, Hollywood, observatory, everywhere! Have to make my way to the beach though so I can see some blue water our water is muddy brown....must get to a Nike store to get the foamposites today

Beverly hills, Hollywood, observatory, everywhere! Have to make my way to the beach though so I can see some blue water our water is muddy brown....must get to a Nike store to get the foamposites today

Originally Posted by BMTGIE

wait, youre still here?
hit up any hood spot for those foams

go to shiekhs and ask the manager ( usually a middle eastern dude) what the lowest price he can sell them to u is.

it has worked plenty of times for me where i get big releases for retail no tax at the Shiekhs in Lakewood (Mens Land works too)

NT summit in Redondo Beach ?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

we can play volleyball with girls in Bikinis
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BMTGIE

wait, youre still here?
hit up any hood spot for those foams

go to shiekhs and ask the manager ( usually a middle eastern dude) what the lowest price he can sell them to u is.

it has worked plenty of times for me where i get big releases for retail no tax at the Shiekhs in Lakewood (Mens Land works too)

NT summit in Redondo Beach ?

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

we can play volleyball with girls in Bikinis
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom