Giving money to the homeless..Yes or No?

They aren't providing me with a service so why should I just give them my hard earned money?
Thats why I have mad respect for those latinos who post up at the gas stations looking for odd jobs. They know they have to work to earn their keep
not like these lazy bums who just sit all day begging for change. Where's your self respect at?
smh.gif

They aren't providing me with a service so why should I just give them my hard earned money?
Thats why I have mad respect for those latinos who post up at the gas stations looking for odd jobs. They know they have to work to earn their keep
not like these lazy bums who just sit all day begging for change. Where's your self respect at?
smh.gif

smh.gif

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

This is it

Originally Posted by 18th letter

smh.gif

This is it

Going to school in Berkeley, I see homeless people literally everywhere. And after doing outreach and stuff with my Church in Berkeley, I got to talk to a lot of the homeless people at Berkeley, and I really respect some of those guys. So whenever I have some extra change, I give it to those homeless people that I've had a chance to talk to and meet.

Going to school in Berkeley, I see homeless people literally everywhere. And after doing outreach and stuff with my Church in Berkeley, I got to talk to a lot of the homeless people at Berkeley, and I really respect some of those guys. So whenever I have some extra change, I give it to those homeless people that I've had a chance to talk to and meet.

i seen a guy give his fresh nike kicks to a homeless dude, and his girlfriend was like, "you aint giving him your socks" and he gave him his socks too. gave dude props for helping the guy out.

i seen a guy give his fresh nike kicks to a homeless dude, and his girlfriend was like, "you aint giving him your socks" and he gave him his socks too. gave dude props for helping the guy out.

I dont give money because 1) it gives them a reason to not work again 2) they just buy drugs and alcohol with it 3) we are in a recession theres little money coming in as it is already...

I dont give money because 1) it gives them a reason to not work again 2) they just buy drugs and alcohol with it 3) we are in a recession theres little money coming in as it is already...

i
roll.gif
when people say "why should i give them my hard earned money?"  its funny and sad at the same time..bunch of selfish heartless @!@$%!! on NT, man.  That's America for you
tired.gif

i
roll.gif
when people say "why should i give them my hard earned money?"  its funny and sad at the same time..bunch of selfish heartless @!@$%!! on NT, man.  That's America for you
tired.gif

Back
Top Bottom