Giving Speeches and presentations??

Originally Posted by YoungKD3

#$!@ im in the same boat as u.... i think i got it the worst than i ever seen.....

when i go up i start shaking like im having a seizure.. the paper starts to move and #$!@ and people be like +*#.. and be laughing and #$!@.. than i start sweating like a ##$@%... i cant talk right.. my knees feel mad weak and #$!@. ++*! presenting.... i havent done 1 for 2 years now.. and i dont plan on ever doing it... i get way to nervous.. i just take the F.. idc.... i dont do that.

i need some help with it really bad.. its affecting me. i get so mad knowing i cant do it.. like should i drink a little before class??

idk

i hate the feeling when u know ur next........ i hate it... my body is all weak.. and my hands shake.. and sweat.

I know what you mean...I feel like I'm losing my nerves though...got a presentation coming up so we'll see.

u can do it.... dont be nervous...
grin.gif

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

Originally Posted by Arqangel6

First time I've seen this dude in General.
laugh.gif

That's funny? I may not post, but I'm always around.

For future reference, try focusing on the topic at hand.

Someone's got a stick up their *%%...
grin.gif
I think you should be very careful.

First time I've seen this dude in General.
laugh.gif

That's funny? I may not post, but I'm always around.

For future reference, try focusing on the topic at hand.

Someone's got a stick up their *%%...
grin.gif
I think you should be very careful.
roll.gif
This dude does not play. Reminds me of JRose.

Last semester I gave a informative speech for my communications class. All we could use was note cards, and we couldnt stand behind any type of podium. Mid waythrough the speech my knee starts to twitch and I see the two girls in the back of the class whispering to each other and laughing. Biggest fail of my life.

The more prepared and knowledgeable you are on what you are talking about, the less nervous you will be. Trust me on this. I visit elementary schools and trainteachers on a software program for a living and by now, I know everything I need to know and nervousness is really a none factor. Obviously, you have less timeto prepare for a speech in class than what I've been able to do but again, practice and really knowing about what youre talking about will be the bestthings for you. good luck

Originally Posted by ProduccionFrescos

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]My way of getting over the nervous factor is to look at the class as if they're peasants and beneath me.. it works for the most part.[/color]
laugh.gif

eek.gif
laugh.gif
I always take the same mentaility. Not so much of the beneath me, but I alwaysview myself as the HNIC.

Delivered mine today. Got a 93. It was nothing.
After the 1st speech, it's a breeze.

Back
Top Bottom