Glee vol GQ pics

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you hear about the "controversy" about those pics?

idiots calling it "close to pedophilia" since they play high school girls and they are "sexy" in these pics.

have these parents never seen real high school girls?
It's absurd. Besides the fact that they clearly don't have the accurate definition of pedophilia, I'm pretty sure both actresses are 24 years old and look like grown women, not young girls. Not to mention, almost no actor/actress who plays high school is actually that age.
On the original subject, I love Dianna Agron.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

you hear about the "controversy" about those pics?

idiots calling it "close to pedophilia" since they play high school girls and they are "sexy" in these pics.

have these parents never seen real high school girls?
It's absurd. Besides the fact that they clearly don't have the accurate definition of pedophilia, I'm pretty sure both actresses are 24 years old and look like grown women, not young girls. Not to mention, almost no actor/actress who plays high school is actually that age.
On the original subject, I love Dianna Agron.

Dianna Agron / Quinn Fabray is the only reason I watched Glee. I haven't seen the last two episodes though. I'm on that 90210 now. Those chicks > Glee's chicks.

Dianna Agron / Quinn Fabray is the only reason I watched Glee. I haven't seen the last two episodes though. I'm on that 90210 now. Those chicks > Glee's chicks.

Back
Top Bottom