Glee vol GQ pics

I don't like Lea Michele she seems like the type that would be so annoying.
What happened to the rest of the cast?

I don't like Lea Michele she seems like the type that would be so annoying.
What happened to the rest of the cast?

I don't care about the pictures, but the photographer who did them, Terry Richardson, is a nasty, perverted dude.  I knew he took these pictures the second I saw the GQ cover. He's been accused of sexually harassing minors so many times.

I don't care about the pictures, but the photographer who did them, Terry Richardson, is a nasty, perverted dude.  I knew he took these pictures the second I saw the GQ cover. He's been accused of sexually harassing minors so many times.

Originally Posted by BlackStilettos

120i2b7.png

im lovin the pics

120i2b7.png

im lovin the pics

I heard about this on the news and I must admit I've never ever heard of "Glee" but the GQ photographer did an excellent job on this one
pimp.gif

I heard about this on the news and I must admit I've never ever heard of "Glee" but the GQ photographer did an excellent job on this one
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

120i2b7.png

im lovin the pics
Ok? I know no one will care about what I wrote when scantily clad women are involved, but that doesn't mean I won't write it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

120i2b7.png

im lovin the pics
Ok? I know no one will care about what I wrote when scantily clad women are involved, but that doesn't mean I won't write it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't get this photo shoot to be honest...It's a show aimed towards young teens and homosexuals and they pose for a "sexy" photo shoot in GQ?

Most random photo shoot since

kobe-white-hot-2.jpg

They probably didn't even know they were going to be doing this type of Photo Shoot.  That dude Terry Richardson makes people do things they normally wouldn't do....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Richardson

Originally Posted by UPPTEMPO8387

I don't get this photo shoot to be honest...It's a show aimed towards young teens and homosexuals and they pose for a "sexy" photo shoot in GQ?

Most random photo shoot since

kobe-white-hot-2.jpg

They probably didn't even know they were going to be doing this type of Photo Shoot.  That dude Terry Richardson makes people do things they normally wouldn't do....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terry_Richardson

Lea Michelle obviously has a lot of pent up sexual energy and his very eager to be a freak. Look how hard she's trying.

Back
Top Bottom