Glenn Beck.

Originally Posted by eNPHAN

I was wrong about McCain, he holds a bachelor of science degree from a service academy (not a university) where his degree was weighted between academics, military protocol and physical ability.....unlike a university, where its strictly acadmemic...(and he STILL finished 4th from the bottom....

roll.gif
eNPHAN, you know not what you speak of homie. Service academies are actually tougher in that you have to be a top notch student, plus play a sport (inter collegiate or intra collegiate) and then do all the things to become a successful military OFFICER. All you have to do is be a student at universities.

The service academies (West Point, Air Force Academy, Naval Academy) are actually very highly respected and highly ranked from the academic perspective. The admissions process is VERY selective and as selective as the Ivys. In 2010 the Naval Academy was more selective than Yale. In most cases you have to be nominated by somebody in Congress. You don't have to do that for any of the Ivys. You have to be incredibly smart AND also physically fit, they don't accept fat, inactive nerds.

Prospective candidates must be first nominated by a Congressman, Senator, Vice-President, or President, or be the child of a Medal of Honor recipient; and must pass a physical fitness test and a medical exam.
Don't let the whole military aspect fool you. These places produce some of the best and brightest minds and have for most of America's history.

For the record John McCain was a cutup in college not because he was stupid, he was incredibly spoiled, privileged and rich and he chased women to no end. Heck his grandfather AND father were both Admirals (equivalent to the Army 4 Star General), heck they even have a Naval Destroyer vessel named after them . So basically John McCain III was going to be the man regardless of how much effort he put into academics.

I was wrong about McCain, he holds a bachelor of science degree from a service academy (not a university) where his degree was weighted between academics, military protocol and physical ability.....unlike a university, where its strictly acadmemic...(and he STILL finished 4th from the bottom....

roll.gif
eNPHAN, you know not what you speak of homie. Service academies are actually tougher in that you have to be a top notch student, plus play a sport (inter collegiate or intra collegiate) and then do all the things to become a successful military OFFICER. All you have to do is be a student at universities.

The service academies (West Point, Air Force Academy, Naval Academy) are actually very highly respected and highly ranked from the academic perspective. The admissions process is VERY selective and as selective as the Ivys. In 2010 the Naval Academy was more selective than Yale. In most cases you have to be nominated by somebody in Congress. You don't have to do that for any of the Ivys. You have to be incredibly smart AND also physically fit, they don't accept fat, inactive nerds.

Prospective candidates must be first nominated by a Congressman, Senator, Vice-President, or President, or be the child of a Medal of Honor recipient; and must pass a physical fitness test and a medical exam.
Don't let the whole military aspect fool you. These places produce some of the best and brightest minds and have for most of America's history.

For the record John McCain was a cutup in college not because he was stupid, he was incredibly spoiled, privileged and rich and he chased women to no end. Heck his grandfather AND father were both Admirals (equivalent to the Army 4 Star General), heck they even have a Naval Destroyer vessel named after them . So basically John McCain III was going to be the man regardless of how much effort he put into academics.

im not going at Billy because billy IS educated....i don't agree with him whatsoever, and personally hate him for pressuring pepsi to drop ludacris but was silent when they picked up the osbornes with the same money...

- you know? Luda is a certified moron thinking back on it. Bill used some of I-20's lyrics to get him booted from Pepsi.....not Luda's. even though Pepsi gave him the money from the contract, he could have sued Bill for defimation of character.........

im not going at Billy because billy IS educated....i don't agree with him whatsoever, and personally hate him for pressuring pepsi to drop ludacris but was silent when they picked up the osbornes with the same money...

- you know? Luda is a certified moron thinking back on it. Bill used some of I-20's lyrics to get him booted from Pepsi.....not Luda's. even though Pepsi gave him the money from the contract, he could have sued Bill for defimation of character.........

im not saying its not a GOOD school....im saying its not comparable to Harvard nor Yale, because 2/3rds of the curriculum has NOTHING TO DO WITH ACADEMICS.....

You sound so stupid right now. You know nothing about the service academies yet you come up with a bogus figure that 2/3rds of the curriculum is not academic? You are incredibly ignorant on this subject I see.

im not saying its not a GOOD school....im saying its not comparable to Harvard nor Yale, because 2/3rds of the curriculum has NOTHING TO DO WITH ACADEMICS.....

You sound so stupid right now. You know nothing about the service academies yet you come up with a bogus figure that 2/3rds of the curriculum is not academic? You are incredibly ignorant on this subject I see.

Regardless, university education alone isn't the be-all end-all. Experience counts, along with self-education and enlightenment.

Like in the Bill Gates(insert tech guy) scenario, while he may have dropped out of school, I'm sure he had to learn a vast amount of knowledge to run Microsoft. So that experience is a qualification in itself and is more "education" than a 4 yr degree.

On the other hand, if it's Glen Beck or Limbaugh or Hannity or some other guy who dropped out of a 4yr program to become a radio personality, they really don't possess much expertise in many of the matters that they discuss.

Regardless, university education alone isn't the be-all end-all. Experience counts, along with self-education and enlightenment.

Like in the Bill Gates(insert tech guy) scenario, while he may have dropped out of school, I'm sure he had to learn a vast amount of knowledge to run Microsoft. So that experience is a qualification in itself and is more "education" than a 4 yr degree.

On the other hand, if it's Glen Beck or Limbaugh or Hannity or some other guy who dropped out of a 4yr program to become a radio personality, they really don't possess much expertise in many of the matters that they discuss.

problem with your logic; as of 2010

John McCain finished in the bottom 1% in 1958.

and its STILL not a better school than Harvard nor Yale....

he has a bachelor of science degree...i cant find out what the degree is actually IN....

this post isn't even about john mccain....its about glenn beck.....who doesnt have a degree in ANYTHING from ANYWHERE
I doubt they all went from jokes to top 30 institutions in 50 years, but based on your previous posts, it sounded like you were still under the opinion that the service academies weren't very good.

I'm not sure where you got the 2/3rds of their curriculum is physical and military training (Wikipedia?). While it plays a role, it definitely doesn't make up 66% of their grades.

Since you clearly don't know what you are talking about here, it was a good move to try to switch the topic back to Glenn Beck. Go ahead and rip on that moron but leave our service academies out of it.

he has a bachelor of science degree...i cant find out what the degree is actually IN....

this post isn't even about john mccain....its about glenn beck.....who doesnt have a degree in ANYTHING from ANYWHERE
I doubt they all went from jokes to top 30 institutions in 50 years, but based on your previous posts, it sounded like you were still under the opinion that the service academies weren't very good.

I'm not sure where you got the 2/3rds of their curriculum is physical and military training (Wikipedia?). While it plays a role, it definitely doesn't make up 66% of their grades.

Since you clearly don't know what you are talking about here, it was a good move to try to switch the topic back to Glenn Beck. Go ahead and rip on that moron but leave our service academies out of it.

Your dumb %$+ thinks that they just go around yelling "Atten-shun!!!".

Facts about the service academies:

There are 45 academic majors and the most popular majors are in foreign languages, management information systems, history, economics, and mechanical engineering.
Original source: http://classifications.ca...bkey=15473&start=782

In 2009, West Point was named the best college in America by Forbes Magazine.
Original source: Forbes

This core course of instruction consists of mathematics, information technology, chemistry, physics, engineering, history, physical geography, philosophy, leadership and general psychology, English composition and literature, foreign language, political science, international relations, economics, and constitutional law.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy#cite_note-120[/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy#cite_note-121[/sup] Some advanced cadets may "validate" out of the base-level classes and take advanced or accelerated courses earlier as freshmen or sophomores. Regardless of major, all cadets graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree.[sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy#cite_note-ov-118[/sup]Original Sources: http://www.dean.usma.edu/...s/v3_document.htm,  http://www.dean.usma.edu/images/academicprogram.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

Your dumb %$+ thinks that they just go around yelling "Atten-shun!!!".

Facts about the service academies:

There are 45 academic majors and the most popular majors are in foreign languages, management information systems, history, economics, and mechanical engineering.
Original source: http://classifications.ca...bkey=15473&start=782

In 2009, West Point was named the best college in America by Forbes Magazine.
Original source: Forbes

This core course of instruction consists of mathematics, information technology, chemistry, physics, engineering, history, physical geography, philosophy, leadership and general psychology, English composition and literature, foreign language, political science, international relations, economics, and constitutional law.[sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy#cite_note-120[/sup][sup]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy#cite_note-121[/sup] Some advanced cadets may "validate" out of the base-level classes and take advanced or accelerated courses earlier as freshmen or sophomores. Regardless of major, all cadets graduate with a Bachelor of Science degree.[sup]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_Military_Academy#cite_note-ov-118[/sup]Original Sources: http://www.dean.usma.edu/...s/v3_document.htm,  http://www.dean.usma.edu/images/academicprogram.gif
[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td]
[/td][/tr][/table]

RockyBalboa25 wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:
I was wrong about McCain, he holds a bachelor of science degree from a service academy (not a university) where his degree was weighted between academics, military protocol and physical ability.....unlike a university, where its strictly acadmemic...(and he STILL finished 4th from the bottom....)
I think you should do a little more research about the service academies before you try to insult them because you're just showing how little you know about the topic.

As of 2010, Forbes ranked West Point #4, the Air Force Academy #11, and the Naval Academy #29 as the best colleges in America. I'm not saying that list is the end all and be all of college rankings, but for three service academies to be in the top #30, it would lead me to believe that they are some of the country's top places to receive an education.

http://www.forbes.com/lis...-Best-Colleges_Rank.html

moreso, its a post about america's willingness to listen to and follow people who are seriously uneducated....

look, you got dudes in here SERIOUSLY asking if a miami degree is less important than a harvard degree...

why are you even posting the rankings of service academies if all bachelor degrees are created equal?

why does ANYONE go to a private or state-university if all bachelor's degrees are created equal?

roll.gif

how do you even consider yourself intellectual asking questions like that?

yo, rashi, after you answer that yes, you SERIOUSLY were asking that question,

answer this one too,

is your bachelors from university of miami better than a bachelor degree from.....university of phoenix? everest university?

what about the type of degree, what if its a bachelor of arts degree in sports management? is that the same as a bachelors in chemical engineering?

laugh.gif

While Glenn Beck's lack of a formal postsecondary education has no doubt helped shape his ignorant worldview, your predetermined dislike of McCain has led you to the incorrect conclusion that his education must as well be sub-par.  

Discrediting Annapolis as anything short of a top, top notch institution is ruining your credibility.  I'll just list a small sample of notable alumni of the UNIVERSITY, whose accomplishments are hopefully familiar to you:

Albert Abraham Michelson: First American to win the Nobel Prize for Science
Alan Shepard: First American in Space
Jim Lovell: Commanded Apollo 13, which he brought back safely
John McMullen: PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Now OWNS the Houston Astros and New Jersey Devils
Ross Perot: Self-made Billionaire in the Computer Industry
Joseph Weber:  Physicist, developed the Laser and Maser
Montel Williams:
laugh.gif
eek.gif

With the exception of Montel Wiliams, all of these cats graduated around the same time as, or before McCain.  The academic standard was set already.

...and of course there are the countless graduates who helped run the most powerful single military unit in the history of the world (the U.S. Navy) and eventually, many of them have helped run our country.  Actually, if you are going in the fields of Government and Law,  You'd see that the Naval Academy has the same, if not greater presence than any IVY league school.

And just for kicks, some athletes who have more win than anyone in the IVY league (Which was, originally, created as an athletic league):
David Robinson: NBA hall of famer, two World Championships, two Olympic Gold Medals
Roger Staubach: NFL hall of famer, Heisman Winner, Superbowl winner for the Dallas Cobwoys
Carl Osburn: 11 Olympic Medals, Held American Olympic Medal count for 84 years until Michael Phelps

Consider that for what its worth.  I go to a pretty damn good school right now and I don't think I'd have any shot at Annapolis.

RockyBalboa25 wrote:
eNPHAN wrote:
I was wrong about McCain, he holds a bachelor of science degree from a service academy (not a university) where his degree was weighted between academics, military protocol and physical ability.....unlike a university, where its strictly acadmemic...(and he STILL finished 4th from the bottom....)
I think you should do a little more research about the service academies before you try to insult them because you're just showing how little you know about the topic.

As of 2010, Forbes ranked West Point #4, the Air Force Academy #11, and the Naval Academy #29 as the best colleges in America. I'm not saying that list is the end all and be all of college rankings, but for three service academies to be in the top #30, it would lead me to believe that they are some of the country's top places to receive an education.

http://www.forbes.com/lis...-Best-Colleges_Rank.html

moreso, its a post about america's willingness to listen to and follow people who are seriously uneducated....

look, you got dudes in here SERIOUSLY asking if a miami degree is less important than a harvard degree...

why are you even posting the rankings of service academies if all bachelor degrees are created equal?

why does ANYONE go to a private or state-university if all bachelor's degrees are created equal?

roll.gif

how do you even consider yourself intellectual asking questions like that?

yo, rashi, after you answer that yes, you SERIOUSLY were asking that question,

answer this one too,

is your bachelors from university of miami better than a bachelor degree from.....university of phoenix? everest university?

what about the type of degree, what if its a bachelor of arts degree in sports management? is that the same as a bachelors in chemical engineering?

laugh.gif

While Glenn Beck's lack of a formal postsecondary education has no doubt helped shape his ignorant worldview, your predetermined dislike of McCain has led you to the incorrect conclusion that his education must as well be sub-par.  

Discrediting Annapolis as anything short of a top, top notch institution is ruining your credibility.  I'll just list a small sample of notable alumni of the UNIVERSITY, whose accomplishments are hopefully familiar to you:

Albert Abraham Michelson: First American to win the Nobel Prize for Science
Alan Shepard: First American in Space
Jim Lovell: Commanded Apollo 13, which he brought back safely
John McMullen: PhD in Mechanical Engineering, Now OWNS the Houston Astros and New Jersey Devils
Ross Perot: Self-made Billionaire in the Computer Industry
Joseph Weber:  Physicist, developed the Laser and Maser
Montel Williams:
laugh.gif
eek.gif

With the exception of Montel Wiliams, all of these cats graduated around the same time as, or before McCain.  The academic standard was set already.

...and of course there are the countless graduates who helped run the most powerful single military unit in the history of the world (the U.S. Navy) and eventually, many of them have helped run our country.  Actually, if you are going in the fields of Government and Law,  You'd see that the Naval Academy has the same, if not greater presence than any IVY league school.

And just for kicks, some athletes who have more win than anyone in the IVY league (Which was, originally, created as an athletic league):
David Robinson: NBA hall of famer, two World Championships, two Olympic Gold Medals
Roger Staubach: NFL hall of famer, Heisman Winner, Superbowl winner for the Dallas Cobwoys
Carl Osburn: 11 Olympic Medals, Held American Olympic Medal count for 84 years until Michael Phelps

Consider that for what its worth.  I go to a pretty damn good school right now and I don't think I'd have any shot at Annapolis.

Originally Posted by RockyBalboa25

that was the only topic of the post.

maybe mccain got his degree so long ago that its not actually IN a subject...

i got the 2/3rds thing because they said the candidates were graded in acedemics, military and physical competition....those are 3 aspects in which you are graded....forgive me for not clarifying that it WAS NOT EXACTLY 66.666666666666 percent of their overall grade....my intent was moreso to show that they arent strictly graded on academics....a reasponse to  "some guys dont take tests good"

you guys got me!

IM NOT WELL-VERSED IN SERVICE ACADEMIES!

EVERYTHING I SAY IS MEANINGLESS, NOW!

eyes.gif

back to OP,

America seems fine getting their information  and opinions from the uneducated....

Regardless, university education alone isn't the be-all end-all.
very true.

but to compare a JD to someone who didnt go to school past high school is a little much...

bill gates self-educated himself in a science....anyone can correctly self educate theirselves in arenas as cut and dry as computer science.....you dont even need to go to a class to learn how to operate nor program computers...i know a couple of guys who can run code and learned it off the internet....

bill gates dropped out because he created an operating system, Beck never even applied....

comparing bill gates to glenn beck is quite hilarious....

almost as funny as comparing him to a rhoads scholar Ph.D. or a dude who got into cornell at 16.....

"yes, get your thread back on topic because we totally got you on service academies"

eyes.gif

just to continue with McCain, so basically he didn't have ANY trouble getting into the school right? his father and grandfather had that sewn up for him.....so drop all the arguments about how competetive and hard it is to get into a service academy 50 years after he went.....he got in off his daddy and granddaddy, agreed?

okay, so no props for getting in.....

surely he excelled in such a competetive atmosphere, right?

oh, you say he finished 4 from the bottom, in the bottom 1%, huh?

roll.gif

damn, that dude is madd intelligent...

i mean, i see no difference from the quality education he recieved in 1958 and, say, the education of a dude who graduated with a bachelors, then, a law degree, magna cum laude, both from ivy-leauge schools, while also editing the review.....

there is absolutely no difference.

also, no difference between the university of miami and harvard.....

roll.gif

lemme know when yall find out how the naval academy ranked in 1958, not 50 years later, tho...

(EDIT: )
Actually, if you are going in the fields of Government and Law,  You'd see that the Naval Academy has the same, if not greater presence than any IVY league school.
damn, word, so McCain went on to get a government policy or law degree?

eyes.gif

i appreciate your defense of service academies.

i am now better educated concerning service academies...

i have already admitted that i am no authority on them....

now for how great you've proved them to be in 2010

he finished in the bottom 1% in 1958....

if you show me that the naval academy was ranked #1 in 1958 AND explain how it was so competitive that finishing in the bottom 1% isnt bad, you will have won the argument and defended John McCain's honor....

eyes.gif

that was the only topic of the post.

maybe mccain got his degree so long ago that its not actually IN a subject...

i got the 2/3rds thing because they said the candidates were graded in acedemics, military and physical competition....those are 3 aspects in which you are graded....forgive me for not clarifying that it WAS NOT EXACTLY 66.666666666666 percent of their overall grade....my intent was moreso to show that they arent strictly graded on academics....a reasponse to  "some guys dont take tests good"

you guys got me!

IM NOT WELL-VERSED IN SERVICE ACADEMIES!

EVERYTHING I SAY IS MEANINGLESS, NOW!

eyes.gif

back to OP,

America seems fine getting their information  and opinions from the uneducated....

Regardless, university education alone isn't the be-all end-all.
very true.

but to compare a JD to someone who didnt go to school past high school is a little much...

bill gates self-educated himself in a science....anyone can correctly self educate theirselves in arenas as cut and dry as computer science.....you dont even need to go to a class to learn how to operate nor program computers...i know a couple of guys who can run code and learned it off the internet....

bill gates dropped out because he created an operating system, Beck never even applied....

comparing bill gates to glenn beck is quite hilarious....

almost as funny as comparing him to a rhoads scholar Ph.D. or a dude who got into cornell at 16.....

"yes, get your thread back on topic because we totally got you on service academies"

eyes.gif

just to continue with McCain, so basically he didn't have ANY trouble getting into the school right? his father and grandfather had that sewn up for him.....so drop all the arguments about how competetive and hard it is to get into a service academy 50 years after he went.....he got in off his daddy and granddaddy, agreed?

okay, so no props for getting in.....

surely he excelled in such a competetive atmosphere, right?

oh, you say he finished 4 from the bottom, in the bottom 1%, huh?

roll.gif

damn, that dude is madd intelligent...

i mean, i see no difference from the quality education he recieved in 1958 and, say, the education of a dude who graduated with a bachelors, then, a law degree, magna cum laude, both from ivy-leauge schools, while also editing the review.....

there is absolutely no difference.

also, no difference between the university of miami and harvard.....

roll.gif

lemme know when yall find out how the naval academy ranked in 1958, not 50 years later, tho...

(EDIT: )
Actually, if you are going in the fields of Government and Law,  You'd see that the Naval Academy has the same, if not greater presence than any IVY league school.
damn, word, so McCain went on to get a government policy or law degree?

eyes.gif

i appreciate your defense of service academies.

i am now better educated concerning service academies...

i have already admitted that i am no authority on them....

now for how great you've proved them to be in 2010

he finished in the bottom 1% in 1958....

if you show me that the naval academy was ranked #1 in 1958 AND explain how it was so competitive that finishing in the bottom 1% isnt bad, you will have won the argument and defended John McCain's honor....

eyes.gif

A brief time-line of your posts:

"whereas John McCain, although, again, only educated to 12thgrade (which he barely finished), was more like the average american, andtherefore related and had YOUR interest in mind..."
"hewent to the army. he has no post-secondary education. he finished like 3 fromthe bottom of the class, hence the BARELY..."

Then somebody informed you that he went to the Naval Academy

"
serviceacademy, not university. However, i was unaware that McCain holds a bachelor ofscience, i GREATLY apologize."
"
serviceacademies are basically "military" school...."
"
LIKEI SAID, ITS NOT A UNIVERSITY.....its a service academy designed to train peopleto serve in the armed forces..."

I hope I didn't take any of your quotes out of context, but based on your writing style that you developed as an English major, I think it was pretty easy to separate your complete thoughts.

You had no idea what you were talking about with McCain's education, then when somebody pointed out that he went to a service academy, you attempted to belittle the service academies and McCain through sarcasm and ignorance to make it sound like his degree is meaningless.

"whereas John McCain, although, again, only educated to 12thgrade (which he barely finished), was more like the average american, andtherefore related and had YOUR interest in mind..."
"hewent to the army. he has no post-secondary education. he finished like 3 fromthe bottom of the class, hence the BARELY..."

"
serviceacademy, not university. However, i was unaware that McCain holds a bachelor ofscience, i GREATLY apologize."
"
serviceacademies are basically "military" school...."
"
LIKEI SAID, ITS NOT A UNIVERSITY.....its a service academy designed to train peopleto serve in the armed forces..."

I hope I didn't take any of your quotes out of context, but based on your writing style that you developed as an English major, I think it was pretty easy to separate your complete thoughts.

You had no idea what you were talking about with McCain's education, then when somebody pointed out that he went to a service academy, you attempted to belittle the service academies and McCain through sarcasm and ignorance to make it sound like his degree is meaningless.

^ I second that notion. Lock this up, and possibly ban this troll.

^ I second that notion. Lock this up, and possibly ban this troll.

"whereas John McCain, although, again, only educated to 12th grade (which he barely finished), was more like the average american, and therefore related and had YOUR interest in mind..."
"he went to the army. he has no post-secondary education. he finished like 3 from the bottom of the class, hence the BARELY..."

"service academy, not university. However, i was unaware that McCain holds a bachelor of science, i GREATLY apologize."
"service academies are basically "military" school...."
"LIKE I SAID, ITS NOT A UNIVERSITY.....its a service academy designed to train people to serve in the armed forces..."

i admitted, now for a 4th time, i was wrong about mccain's education (until i googled it) and i was also underinformed about service academies...

i admitted i was wrong.

but

the fact remains that your posting statistics from 2010, not 1958

the "hard application process" was circumvented for mccain

he graduated in the bottom 1%

and, AGAIN, do we even know what the school offered in 1958? i mean, you guys are so well versed in service academies, posting ROSS PEROT stats....

how was the cirriculum in 1958?

now, admitting i was wrong about McCain for a 5th time,

THIS ISNT EVEN THE TOPIC OF THE POST....word to seasoned vet.

so LOL @ lockup and ban

dirty been in this post like 3 times, bruh....

this is typical eNPHAN posting behavior, if you didn't know...

why would they lock the post up because you guys corrected me on a 70th degree side argument?

roll.gif

plus, you cant lock the post before Rashi responds and doesnt address his "miami vs. harvard" argument....

roll.gif

MOAR, PLEASE.

edit:

but based on your writing style that you developed as an English major, I think it was pretty easy to separate your complete thoughts.

pimp.gif

i take that as a compliment.

"whereas John McCain, although, again, only educated to 12th grade (which he barely finished), was more like the average american, and therefore related and had YOUR interest in mind..."
"he went to the army. he has no post-secondary education. he finished like 3 from the bottom of the class, hence the BARELY..."

"service academy, not university. However, i was unaware that McCain holds a bachelor of science, i GREATLY apologize."
"service academies are basically "military" school...."
"LIKE I SAID, ITS NOT A UNIVERSITY.....its a service academy designed to train people to serve in the armed forces..."

i admitted, now for a 4th time, i was wrong about mccain's education (until i googled it) and i was also underinformed about service academies...

i admitted i was wrong.

but

the fact remains that your posting statistics from 2010, not 1958

the "hard application process" was circumvented for mccain

he graduated in the bottom 1%

and, AGAIN, do we even know what the school offered in 1958? i mean, you guys are so well versed in service academies, posting ROSS PEROT stats....

how was the cirriculum in 1958?

now, admitting i was wrong about McCain for a 5th time,

THIS ISNT EVEN THE TOPIC OF THE POST....word to seasoned vet.

so LOL @ lockup and ban

dirty been in this post like 3 times, bruh....

this is typical eNPHAN posting behavior, if you didn't know...

why would they lock the post up because you guys corrected me on a 70th degree side argument?

roll.gif

plus, you cant lock the post before Rashi responds and doesnt address his "miami vs. harvard" argument....

roll.gif

MOAR, PLEASE.

edit:

but based on your writing style that you developed as an English major, I think it was pretty easy to separate your complete thoughts.

pimp.gif

i take that as a compliment.

It's true that you have to be nominated by someone in Congress to apply to West Point, Annapolis or the Air Force?

I thought that was true and was going to mention it earlier but wasn't sure 100%. The people I know who were accepted into Navy and West Point had LOR's from Senators, I just thought they knew them or something on a personal level.

Back
Top Bottom