Glory Daze - Episode 9: "Hit Me With Your Test Shot" - Jan. 11th @ 10 p.m. ET On TBS

Bend_The_Knee

formerly gotholesinmysocks
What happens when you combine "Animal House," "Freaks and Geeks," and "Greek" -- then shake it up and pour it into a beer bong so massive it's referred to as The Beast?

You get TBS's newest hour-long comedy, "Glory Daze," about the perils of being a college freshman in 1986

"Glory Daze" follows four students in particular as they pledge the Omega Sig frat house, where beer flows from the sink taps and bad guacamole is the darkest of sins.

Starring:
Joel Harrington is played by Kelly Blatz,
Jason Wilson is played by Drew Seeley
Eli Feldman is played by Matt Bush

trailer:
http://www.tbs.com/video/...p?eref=google&oid=232640

behind the scenes

What happens when you combine "Animal House," "Freaks and Geeks," and "Greek" -- then shake it up and pour it into a beer bong so massive it's referred to as The Beast?

You get TBS's newest hour-long comedy, "Glory Daze," about the perils of being a college freshman in 1986

"Glory Daze" follows four students in particular as they pledge the Omega Sig frat house, where beer flows from the sink taps and bad guacamole is the darkest of sins.

Starring:
Joel Harrington is played by Kelly Blatz,
Jason Wilson is played by Drew Seeley
Eli Feldman is played by Matt Bush

trailer:
http://www.tbs.com/video/...p?eref=google&oid=232640

behind the scenes

GHMIS my dog
pimp.gif
. I've been eagerly anticipating the debut of this show. Should be good stuff.

GHMIS my dog
pimp.gif
. I've been eagerly anticipating the debut of this show. Should be good stuff.

I like the idea for the show, but the massive amount of promotion it is receiving has me worried.

I like the idea for the show, but the massive amount of promotion it is receiving has me worried.

An hour long? Will it drag on, or be full of laughs? I hope the latter. The trailers look pretty funny.

An hour long? Will it drag on, or be full of laughs? I hope the latter. The trailers look pretty funny.

in about 10 min. the show will start, i hope its good because the commercials and trailers look promising

in about 10 min. the show will start, i hope its good because the commercials and trailers look promising

Back
Top Bottom