Glory Daze - Episode 9: "Hit Me With Your Test Shot" - Jan. 11th @ 10 p.m. ET On TBS

laugh.gif
@ my penis is happy to meet you

okay first episode i guess, the blonde guy who was some kind of higher up in the house who was against letting the guys pledge, where have i seen him? 
nerd.gif

edit - pretty sure he was one of the guys at the academy on malcolm in the middle, kept asking myself "where have i seen that guy" every time they showed him
30t6p3b.gif

okay first episode i guess, the blonde guy who was some kind of higher up in the house who was against letting the guys pledge, where have i seen him? 
nerd.gif

edit - pretty sure he was one of the guys at the academy on malcolm in the middle, kept asking myself "where have i seen that guy" every time they showed him
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

nerd.gif
Damnit, can't remember. It's definitely stumping me.

nerd.gif
Damnit, can't remember. It's definitely stumping me.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yes! The brothers friend.

nerd.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Yes! The brothers friend.

Back
Top Bottom