Glory Daze - Episode 9: "Hit Me With Your Test Shot" - Jan. 11th @ 10 p.m. ET On TBS

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

stankowski had me dyin tonight
Him off weed
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just started following the guy who plays him on twitter, his tweets have me dieing
laugh.gif
http://twitter.com/chrisdelia

Just started watching it Monday on TBS online. This show is funny. I have the DVR set up to record every episode. 

Stankowski is great, when he gave Brad Garret "some help"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Just started watching it Monday on TBS online. This show is funny. I have the DVR set up to record every episode. 

Stankowski is great, when he gave Brad Garret "some help"
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

decided to give this show a try and watched all the episodes on tbs online last couple of days. this show is hilarious and definitely a hit 
pimp.gif

stankowski has to be one of my fave characters on TV period, he's 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

decided to give this show a try and watched all the episodes on tbs online last couple of days. this show is hilarious and definitely a hit 
pimp.gif

stankowski has to be one of my fave characters on TV period, he's 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Really like this show
pimp.gif
Never find time on Tuesdays to catch the eps weekly.

The Top Gun/Wedding ep had me
laugh.gif

Really like this show
pimp.gif
Never find time on Tuesdays to catch the eps weekly.

The Top Gun/Wedding ep had me
laugh.gif

Episode 9
"Hit Me With Your Test Shot"

Joel tries to make the grade with Christie by sharing his class notes with her. Meanwhile, Professor Haines deals with marital strife, with Reno and Hector offering him a helping hand; Eli meets a girl.

Episode 9
"Hit Me With Your Test Shot"

Joel tries to make the grade with Christie by sharing his class notes with her. Meanwhile, Professor Haines deals with marital strife, with Reno and Hector offering him a helping hand; Eli meets a girl.

Back
Top Bottom