pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by daaznfella

KANYE/ STG is the pass

row 31 on floor, gonna try again on sat. morning to see what i can pull

I tried that password man. It ain't working unless if I'm doing something wrong.

are they going to sell better seats on sat? all i can get now is either section 125 (side view) or 113 (lower back corner)

Originally Posted by Rallysport206

are they going to sell better seats on sat? all i can get now is either section 125 (side view) or 113 (lower back corner)

A friend of mine who buys tickets all the time told me that Ticketmaster only sells a certain amount of seats for Pre-Sale...he says the rest will beavailable, but good luck getting the tickets. Best bet would be to be on the phone and/or go to a Ticketmaster.

if your a member of Ye's fanclub (kanyeuniversitycity.com hell nah im not payin $25 to be in anybodys club lol) you can cop tickets now with the option ofthe vip package including pre/after parties, backstage passes, etc. still tryna go unless he did like new yrs concert chargin $200+. i would pay it but cantafford it now

I can't wait for this concert!!! I might even have to camp out infront of the Key Arena ticket booth!!!

A friend of mine bought me a ticket... I just don't know what row/section I'm sitting at yet
tongue.gif

me and my boys are going. Section AA row 30 or something. not really sure since my friend bought the tickets.

Sorry Daaznfella, i sold my tickets off craigslist.
so that means that you will be sitting next to a couple randoms.
Just give me a call when you're able to pick up your tickets.

Back
Top Bottom