Glow In The Dark Tour (Key Arena) April 16, 2008

Free suite tickets > paying for floor seats and standing around in a mob of sweaty hypebeasts

ps - kau kau pre-funk bbq pork, FTW.

30ndm3r.jpg

oaor5j.jpg

They didn't allow cameras. Only cellphone cams.

Originally Posted by shugaray

They didn't allow cameras. Only cellphone cams.

...although they didn't really stop you when the lights went out.
laugh.gif

(anybody got a blue shirt size L they're willing to sell me?
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
)

Lupe was wack. Dude needs to stop yelling into the mic, especially since on his studio albums hes soft spoken.

n.e.r.d was wack. However, Pharrell apologizing after the set was priceless.

Rhianna surprisingly put on a hell of a show. Im not even ashamed to say it.

Kanye is a damn wierdo, but performed his butt off. Definitley exceeded my expectations.

Pharrell ended their set with:
All the ladies scream! "i wanna F toniiiight, im feelin horrrrrny!"

Apparently, someone backstage reminded him afterwards that it was an all ages show....so he came back out and apologized.
Commendable, but still hilarious.

i was on the floor so I had to take pics and clips ninja style.I got caught twice...so I wasn't too ninja haha.. but here's� the longest I kept mycamera out..

^hah i was like wth is this....but then i was like. ohhh

yea personally lupe coulda done better if he didn't keep screamin in that mic

i thought n.e.r.d. did a good set

and rihanna was more like mehhh to me. not that she's not talented, but she sucked the energy outta me it felt like

kanye did a good show however no lupe during touch the sky

also no CRS? i mean they are all there, lupe said they'd do something....maannnnnnn

lupe's intro was cool, although i did see him run into the wall... haha.

NERD was dope. out of my whole section, it seemed like me and my friend where the only people who actually listens to them... but none the less, it was dopeespecially when pharrell made the girls say, "I wanna f*** tonight" hahaha.

rihanna was decent... i was bored, so i started to sing the songs, and that annoyed my friends, haha

kanye was cool. i thought lupe would rap his part of touch the sky though
frown.gif
and in my mind, i thought they where going to perform Us Placers, haha

lupe was wack to me, N.E.R.D. was the worst part of the night. I would have paid for them to just leave. No Rhianna fan bu she was good at what she does. Kanyewas a one man show, I was really impressed with the set, Journey surprised me a bit and Pharrell apologizing was classic.

my girl loves pharrell.....she teared up when they left... hahhaha

i'm sure you did the same Fame =D

I enjoyed the concert alot. Kanye was awsome. it was beyond what i thought it was going to be. If they release a DVD, i'd definitely crop and did CRS notperform be cuz of pharrells voice? or was it just not planned?

So my gf was telling me (if anyone cares) about this couple that sat right next to her and how they weren't feeling lupe or nerd. when rihanna came out,both were excited and on their feets for her whole performance. then kanye came out and the guy was into his performances. at about Through the Wire andChampion, i guess his gf was complaining and wanted to go and ended up leaving.

Must if ruined his night

Originally Posted by daaznfella

my girl loves pharrell.....she teared up when they left... hahhaha

i'm sure you did the same Fame =D

She shoulda been back by my sets. We sat next to the center stage. All the techs and celebs had to cut through our row to get there. Including Pharrell. Dude is crazy short. My wife froze
roll.gif
. Didn't seize the moment. Thegroupies were mad annoying tryin' to cut up in the aisle.

Lupe was a good start.

NERD tore it up. Second best show behind Kanye.

Rihanna was kinda wack. The background drowned her voice big time and her dancers sucked.

Kanye put on a damn good show. The stage was pretty creative. Glow in the dark signature Nikes were cool.

from that electricarmy blog:

Kanye is so dedicated to this tour, that he actually spent the night at Key Arena, the night before the show to make sure everything went off without a hitch.

DOPE! but then....

His performance was crazy, but it wasn't his full performance. Kanye is still waiting on some creations from Jim Henson Creature Shop. Kanye stated that in Sacramento, tomorrow that his show will be what its suppose to be.

.... awww +*#!. actually planning on attending portland just cuz. it was a dope show, and i hope rihanna doesn't show up there lol

Back
Top Bottom