Glow In The Dark Tour

i wanted to go to MSG but ill just go to the philly bank center its three blocks away from my school

damn. if you got extra tix, get on that resell tip asap. i just sold my 2 extra orchestra seats for 500 bucks! hahahaha

LISTEN!!! LA PEOPLE WHO DID NOT GET TICKETS...don't overpay for nokia tix, yes, it's a brand new place but 'Ye will be at the Staples Center onJune 7th, there will be more tix available for that alone than both nokia shows together...

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

LISTEN!!! LA PEOPLE WHO DID NOT GET TICKETS...don't overpay for nokia tix, yes, it's a brand new place but 'Ye will be at the Staples Center on June 7th, there will be more tix available for that alone than both nokia shows together...

any word on when these tickets go on sale?

YOOOO Can someone clarify some things for me??

I have NO clue when it comes to ticket stuff and b/s.

But I found some 150 dollar tickets for general admission standing floor for the San Diego date. That price sound about right??????? SOMEONE help so I can cop.

But I found some 150 dollar tickets for general admission standing floor for the San Diego date. That price sound about right??????? SOMEONE help so I can cop.
first off, calm down. second, i got GA floor for SD and after ticketmaster fees they were $90 a ticket...

I gotta get to that Tampa show! Gonna cop a ticket for my sister and I to go! We hardly see each other so it will be cool. Hopefully someone will learnsomething about these events!

Hey PJ, but those are long gone on TM.

I'm lookign through Ticket liquidator and seatbot.

Hey PJ, but those are long gone on TM.

I'm lookign through Ticket liquidator and seatbot.
yeah i understand i was just trying to give you an idea of what tickets were originally...i'd say wait a little bit UNLESS you have the moneythen go ahead and go for this it shouldn't get MUCH lower...

I'm gonna need a PM.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom