Glow In The Dark Tour

Don't join. Passwords are all over the place. Screw seatbot and all those other tickets place.

I found good guaranteed seats through that VIP package deal.

$25 to join a fan club.

Get the hell outta here.
laugh.gif

Yeah, I know.

I just want to have the option.

Better safe than sorry. But I am most certainly not paying $25 for a code.
laugh.gif

And judging from the Kanye West message boards, some people had trouble even getting the passwords in time.

Originally Posted by i LyricaLJKilla i

Don't join. Passwords are all over the place. Screw seatbot and all those other tickets place.

I found good guaranteed seats through that VIP package deal.

Agreed. Some of the package prices are way better than what you will get from people trying to resell. There still available at certain locations too.

aight im lost...

what in the hell do i have to do to get close seats as fast as possible(MSG)...presale codes magic homicide what explain
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Hey PJ, but those are long gone on TM.

I'm lookign through Ticket liquidator and seatbot.
yeah i understand i was just trying to give you an idea of what tickets were originally...i'd say wait a little bit UNLESS you have the money then go ahead and go for this it shouldn't get MUCH lower...
exactly. I will be letting my SD tickets go if I am able to get tickets for June 7th @ Staples....so yeah, by this weekend.
pimp.gif

Here's my story::::: i didnt use the Fan Club presale, nor did i use the reg. internet presale, on the general release day i searched for tickets atexactly 5pm (or whatever time tickets are availabe for you), I went through the whole enter the mirage letters stuff. The first time I chose best available andthe server was busy and i was told that there were no tix available,,,i tried it 5 more times and on the 5th try, section 110 came up, i snagged them.

copped muh ticks today for jay on march22 in miami n drivin to atlanta on may 5th for kanye

anyone know if the second san jose show's presale pw is the same as the first?

Originally Posted by aRog27

Here's my story::::: i didnt use the Fan Club presale, nor did i use the reg. internet presale, on the general release day i searched for tickets at exactly 5pm (or whatever time tickets are availabe for you), I went through the whole enter the mirage letters stuff. The first time I chose best available and the server was busy and i was told that there were no tix available,,,i tried it 5 more times and on the 5th try, section 110 came up, i snagged them.

You suck.... a lot.
frown.gif

I went on at 5 pm too, for the Chicago tickets. First try with Best Available brought me 308, and I thought, "There's no way... there has to still belower level." So I go back and do Lower Level pricing, and there wasn't anything available. So I go back to just searching "Best Available"and it comes back with Section 313, yet another upper deck choice. So I just went with those, and was stuck with high seats. Is it because I was searching for3 tickets next to each other? Or were you searching for multiple ones as well? I'm pissed, but at the same time... My friends weren't trying to pay asmuch as me, so I guess finding lower level tickets wouldn't have mattered that much anyway. Bleh...
tired.gif
At least I'm still going.

To everyone trying for tix still on the TM onsale...keep trying for tickets until you are satisfied...i tried for 5 minutes once trying to get floor seats forthe Foo Fighters and kept pulling up seats but then finally floor popped up...same thing happened with DMB, gave me lawn seats but i stuck it out and gotactual seats...even though 100 section tix were available a week before the gig
indifferent.gif

word is...they postponed the sale of the MSG tickets until tomorrow, possibly later.....ticketmaster wasn't sure...If someone gets the VIP tickets, can youPM me so that I know they went on sale...Thanks in adavance

Back
Top Bottom