Glow In The Dark Tour

Got my tickets for Los Angeles. Iono if it will help but there were 3 different presales for the LA show. The passwords were : STRONGER, GLOW, GRADUATION.Considering someone said stronger was another one u might wanna try those 3 and see if you have any luck.

i got my tickets for the Minneapolis show, got section 132 row 4
pimp.gif

Ant -- Did you see Kanye's site was updated to indicate the Charlotte show will be at Bobcats Arena, not the amphitheatre! You know I'm hyped aboutthat. Just a short walk down the street.

[table][tr][td]
[/td] [td] [h4]Charlotte, NC[/h4] [/td] [td] [h4]Charlotte Bobcats Arena[/h4] [/td] [/tr][/table]NOTES:
Pre-sale March 5 at 10 a.m.
Public sale March 7
Please note new venue!

Yeah, floor seats were wiped out. Someone I know was at the H-E-B and I was on the website. No one in front of them in line right at 10:00 and theycouldn't get floor seats. I had to take mezzanine but whatever...

You dudes are lucky floors are even sold to the public..

The 100level tickets have yet to be seen for the Toronto show, so I got no idea what's up with that.

i don't feel like scrolling through the entire thread...
is this coming to cleveland? or anywhere in ohio for that matter...

Originally Posted by Wings90

Yeah, floor seats were wiped out. Someone I know was at the H-E-B and I was on the website. No one in front of them in line right at 10:00 and they couldn't get floor seats. I had to take mezzanine but whatever...
Don't feel bad.. i work here and got arena tickets!! whatever The floor was never available i worked the onsale and you could click the GA seatsbut it would "unclick" by itself. WEIRD!

Originally Posted by lowrider713

Anyone who got nissan pavilion tickets...
Where are your seats? and how much did you pay for them?
wondering casue i got 4 in section 301 for 55 each (presale)

i got the same row c...

Got my tickets for the MPLS show. Sucks that its over 3 months away but I can't wait.

Originally Posted by cleansneaksonly21

Originally Posted by Fanatic15

Man Pre-Sale got like every floor seat lol.. It's cool tho I got my Austin tickets
pimp.gif
Did you buy at the windows? What section did you get?

Nah I bought online, Section 42, row 29. I was on right at 10.

i got section 48 row 24 for the austin show, and probably bought it around 10:10 $##..i kept getting tickets and redrawing and these were the best one i couldget. Btw thanks franatic for the info

i got two OK tickets for new mexico, i really wish i was able to go to the austin show since i'm from san antonio. but ehh im at school in el paso
indifferent.gif

I went to get tickets but only saw far away seats. If its not close tickets, its not worth it for me. I'ma miss Lupe and West mannn.

Originally Posted by visualmusiC

I went to get tickets but only saw far away seats. If its not close tickets, its not worth it for me. I'ma miss Lupe and West mannn.

Same thing I was thinking. I wasn't sitting in the mezzanine at all lol. I saw some mezz tickets that were directly on the side of the stage. How doyou sell those
eek.gif
!

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO! I should've been paying attention to this thread. Didn't know gen pub was this morning. I kinda got wack tickets... Or not as close as I want to be. But I'll be at Walnut Creek Amphitheatre in Raleigh May 9th. Section 4, row E.
ohwell.gif
DF!!!

i only been to that place once, but if i remember sorta the set up and where section 4 is, then those seats will be dope as hell IMO

I have a few extra tickets for San Jose CA April 19th show. Upper level 4-seats. Hit me up if anyone is interested.

Same thing I was thinking. I wasn't sitting in the mezzanine at all lol. I saw some mezz tickets that were directly on the side of the stage. How do you sell those
eek.gif
!

embarassed.gif
Section 60. I really wanted to go though. Didn't want tomiss an opportunity with him actually coming to Austin.

I'm kinda disappointed with the seats, but I'm sure I'll still be able to enjoy it. Kanye always puts on a good show.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Same thing I was thinking. I wasn't sitting in the mezzanine at all lol. I saw some mezz tickets that were directly on the side of the stage. How do you sell those
eek.gif
!

embarassed.gif
Section 60. I really wanted to go though. Didn't want to miss an opportunity with him actually coming to Austin.

I'm kinda disappointed with the seats, but I'm sure I'll still be able to enjoy it. Kanye always puts on a good show.

I think those were available right after I got mine because I had 2 sets reserved to see which would be best the 40 sections and then it jumps to like 63. The Arena went pretty fast I'm guessing. I've never been to a 'Ye show so it should be good either way.

Back
Top Bottom