Glow In The Dark Tour

if anyone can hit me up for the password to the hartford show that goes on sale tomorrow, that would be dope

YO!
i only been to that place once, but if i remember sorta the set up and where section 4 is, then those seats will be dope as hell IMO
I hope so but I've been spoiled. And I mean SPOILED. Every concert I've gone to in the last 3 or 4 years I've been nothing but firstfew rows, dead center. Last "stadium" concert I went to was Destiny's Child's last one and I was maybe 6 rows back from stage. We was lookingback at them other cats smug as hell.
grin.gif
DF!!!

Are more dates going to be added? Anyone heard anything about possibly adding a show in Ohio? Cleveland or Columbus?

now that the Foo Fighters show passed I have to wait til the week of 4/20 for more shows
grin.gif
Can't @%$*$!% wait for this i'm gonna be front row not missing out likelast time

I'll paypal anyone $10 if they can PM me a working Fan Club Presale pass for the Charlotte show for when tickets go on sale March 5,at 10:00 am

Originally Posted by OUChrisLitt

Yeah, I paid the $25 for my password. Can't wait for tomorrow morning

You're waiting to get pissed off? ALL the presale passwords for the Fan Club haven't worked as far as I know... at least thats the story up untilMSG / Staples...

Originally Posted by k0betw0

You're waiting to get pissed off? ALL the presale passwords for the Fan Club haven't worked as far as I know... at least thats the story up until MSG / Staples...

Seems like its worked in some cities. I figure it's this or go all out on those VIP seats, you know?

Edit: These went on sale a few minutes ago. Got my seats and I couldn't be happier with the $25 I spent. Seems like these'll be great seats, no?

18890s.gif

Seat location: section 105, row C, seats 7-4

Originally Posted by AirAnt23

YO!
i only been to that place once, but if i remember sorta the set up and where section 4 is, then those seats will be dope as hell IMO
I hope so but I've been spoiled. And I mean SPOILED. Every concert I've gone to in the last 3 or 4 years I've been nothing but first few rows, dead center. Last "stadium" concert I went to was Destiny's Child's last one and I was maybe 6 rows back from stage. We was looking back at them other cats smug as hell.
grin.gif
DF!!!

niiiiiice! ive really honestly only had that pleasure once at a concert, so im not extremely picky when i go to shows. I mean you could get those kindaseats for the GINTD, but youre lookin at like 4 a pop for a ticket at least. In any event ampitheaters are a little different than stadiums or hwat have youjust becasue its better set up for everyone to have pretty good seats,

You're waiting to get pissed off? ALL the presale passwords for the Fan Club haven't worked as far as I know... at least thats the story up until MSG / Staples...

Seems like its worked in some cities. I figure it's this or go all out on those VIP seats, you know?

Edit: These went on sale a few minutes ago. Got my seats and I couldn't be happier with the $25 I spent. Seems like these'll be great seats, no?

18890s.gif

not bad. good thing your fan club membership pulled through. a %!%% load of people were crying on kanye's forum because they dropped the $25 and theycouldnt get into the fanclub presale and get good seats

yet another msg seating issue

i got seat 94

my friend can get 2 seats in 133

basically....94 solo or 133 with a friend?

I'm waiting on one of my friends to see if she can hook me up with some tickets to the Austin show.. I just hope I don't wait too long and have to getsome wack seats or something.

not bad. good thing your fan club membership pulled through. a %!%% load of people were crying on kanye's forum because they dropped the $25 and they couldnt get into the fanclub presale and get good seats

Yeah, I figured it was worth the chance. Those VIP tickets cost twice as much. I went ahead and ordered four seats so I'm happy. The issues people hadwere just not being on fast enough, based on what I could see for a lot of 'em -- certainly not all. But today it looked like they had one section forpeople, and once that sold out, it was over.

18890s.gif

I ended up paying the $25 for the fan club membership .... But our seats are pretty close to each other. I'm 105, Row C, Seats 15-17. I'll have tokeep a lookout for ya at the show ...

I paid $447 for my 4 tickets to MSG

I sold for $828 on Stubhub. They take 15%, so I got $704.

$257 profit. Straight cash, homey
smokin.gif

copped my 3 tix for Hartford, first row....section 700, boys didnt wanna spend mad loot for up front, its all good, as long as were in the building

Dope! he just added Salt Lake City. What is this pre-sale i'm hearing about. Do I just sign up for the fan club? Sorry I haven't really been keeping upwith this post, I didn't think he would come to Utah.

Anyone seen anyone at the Palace? how is it for concerts? I got 2 seats in section 119 by the sound guys, should be good right?

Yo, is Lupe for sure gonna be at ALL the shows?? I checked his myspace in on his concert dates list he didnt have all the shows for the glow in the dark(raleigh) on the list

Back
Top Bottom