GMP to be General release?

Status
Not open for further replies.
From checking around at the stores in my area this release is going to be a sort of general limited release as they're going to be released at typical stores but in limited quantities.

As stated...from my sources. 3 weeks until release date and I know district mgrs in my area that have told me that their stores haven't got the green light. Even in my state, it is usually a footaction in two cities (Columbia and Florence, SC) that gets limited releases, but these stores as of now are not slated to get them. I'm sure other popular states will get them. So, they may not be extremely limited by numbers, but not all states will get them.

My FNL, the 3rd biggest FNL in the country in terms of volume/size, is only getting 14 pairs.

Yeah, they're limited bro.

:smh:

Last edited:
Limited general release....hit or miss.....Some stores gonna get a good number some gonna get crapped on

I still havent found out the answer yet either, I asked all my hookups in the mall and nobody knows if they are getting them. I hear rumors about it being super limited then i hear general limited release.....smh this sucks!!! Cant wait for some real confirmed info!

Yeah im hearing limited and general limited... And the are only releasing the 7s in kids not the whole package

From what I've seen/heard. Most retailers are only getting about 24 sets. Take that for what its worth.

Im sticking with infared pack numbers. limited but widely available.... only time will tell
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom