GNC Detox --- advice/suggestions?

I've been clean off of smoking marijuana for roughly 20 days....i smoked weed occasionally....from last july - dec i would smoke maybe 2 times a week onaverage....i have a drug test in 2 weeks......i was thinking that if i've been clean for about a month and change...and if i can take some kind of detoxproduct at gnc...i should be fine....does anyone know any products that are good for flushing my body of any toxins?...thanks

Dude seriously you don't need it, don't waste your money. At most, weed will stay in your system for ~30 days, and that's under the most extremecircumstances.

^^
Yeah man i agree .. that detox drink ain't cheap bruh .. You're better off drinking a lot of water cranberry, and tea .. Go jogging for the next 2weeks and sweat out all the toxins .. you should pass ..

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Dude seriously you don't need it, don't waste your money. At most, weed will stay in your system for ~30 days, and that's under the most extreme circumstances.

thats not true at all. DO NOT LISTEN TO THIS CAT.

i stopped smoking for 4 months and took TWO diff forms of detox both widely used and STILL failed a piss test for marijuana. everyone is diff and that 30 dayscrap is a myth. ive had friends who are 130 pounds be clean in 2 weeks. and friends 200 be dirty 3 months later after being in jail with no access to weed whatso ever. so the sad truth is you are better off hedging your bet with a detox than risking it by hoping you are good naturally. if you are going to a placelike Quest diagnostic or any place that isnt going to have someone in the bathroom/stall with you the best thing is to get someone you KNOW isn't going tobe dirties pee. you can use male or female the myth they can tell is wrong cause they use the same test for prostate checks for males that they use forpregnancy so dont believe the hype about certain hormones or what not letting them know its girls pee. once you get the clean urine get urself a small bottlewith a lid preferable plastic to hold the pee and then get one of those heat wraps to wrap around the bottle to keep it between 90-100 degrees anything aboveor below you fail. hide that bad boy in your pants and go in and handle business.

also ignore those talking about lots of water and cranberry. marijuana is not water soluble you cannot water it down. weed is stored in fat cells and drinkingtons of water or cranberry juice or sweating will do nothing for you but help get you in shape.

^^^how much damn weed did u smoke prior to that?...i know ppl who smoked a lot...and passed within weeks....

ive actually decided to take a cvs home drug test kit.... ima take it first thing tmrw mornin....based on how i do......ill come up with a strategy...butyeah.....someone was tellin me about 48 hour puranol ....how thats good to flush out some of the ##@* as well....

√∫ç∫ßå∂¬øœ∑ˆ´ˆøœ∑øˆ¬˚∑˚¬œ∫µƒ¬˚åß∂ƒ[emoji]169[/emoji]˙∆˚¬…æç√[emoji]169[/emoji]˙∆

Originally Posted by NuMba1KiCkrocka

*leaves thread because I thought it had something to with Dr.Dre*

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
me 2
embarassed.gif

Originally Posted by JuJu

Dude seriously you don't need it, don't waste your money. At most, weed will stay in your system for ~30 days, and that's under the most extreme circumstances.

i stopped smoking for 4 months and took TWO diff forms of detox both widely used and STILL failed a piss test for marijuana. everyone is diff and that 30 days crap is a myth. ive had friends who are 130 pounds be clean in 2 weeks. and friends 200 be dirty 3 months later after being in jail with no access to weed what so ever. so the sad truth is you are better off hedging your bet with a detox than risking it by hoping you are good naturally. if you are going to a place like Quest diagnostic or any place that isnt going to have someone in the bathroom/stall with you the best thing is to get someone you KNOW isn't going to be dirties pee. you can use male or female the myth they can tell is wrong cause they use the same test for prostate checks for males that they use for pregnancy so dont believe the hype about certain hormones or what not letting them know its girls pee. once you get the clean urine get urself a small bottle with a lid preferable plastic to hold the pee and then get one of those heat wraps to wrap around the bottle to keep it between 90-100 degrees anything above or below you fail. hide that bad boy in your pants and go in and handle business.

also ignore those talking about lots of water and cranberry. marijuana is not water soluble you cannot water it down. weed is stored in fat cells and drinking tons of water or cranberry juice or sweating will do nothing for you but help get you in shape.
9-carboxy-THC, which is the metabolite that urine tests detect, simply cannot stay in your system for 4 months.

There are tests that analyze the properties of the urine to identify if the sample is abnormal, and can pick up on the changes that occur when someone consumescertain detox products.

Either you smoked before this time period, used a detox product that was detected, or got a false positive.

i stopped smoking for 4 months and took TWO diff forms of detox both widely used and STILL failed a piss test for marijuana. everyone is diff and that 30 days crap is a myth. ive had friends who are 130 pounds be clean in 2 weeks. and friends 200 be dirty 3 months later after being in jail with no access to weed what so ever. so the sad truth is you are better off hedging your bet with a detox than risking it by hoping you are good naturally. if you are going to a place like Quest diagnostic or any place that isnt going to have someone in the bathroom/stall with you the best thing is to get someone you KNOW isn't going to be dirties pee. you can use male or female the myth they can tell is wrong cause they use the same test for prostate checks for males that they use for pregnancy so dont believe the hype about certain hormones or what not letting them know its girls pee. once you get the clean urine get urself a small bottle with a lid preferable plastic to hold the pee and then get one of those heat wraps to wrap around the bottle to keep it between 90-100 degrees anything above or below you fail. hide that bad boy in your pants and go in and handle business.

also ignore those talking about lots of water and cranberry. marijuana is not water soluble you cannot water it down. weed is stored in fat cells and drinking tons of water or cranberry juice or sweating will do nothing for you but help get you in shape.
marijuana stays in your system for the most 11 weeks.

really? I forgot where I had read that it said it stayed in you're system for a couple months after smoking. That's why I alwaysbelieved this.

But I would take the detox just to be 100% sure you're clean.

Detoxxxify.

google & your local smoke shop are your friends.

...and yes I've used it over 10 times with great success!

9-carboxy-THC, which is the metabolite that urine tests detect, simply cannot stay in your system for 4 months.

There are tests that analyze the properties of the urine to identify if the sample is abnormal, and can pick up on the changes that occur when someone consumes certain detox products.

Either you smoked before this time period, used a detox product that was detected, or got a false positive.
on point.
don't waste your money.
especially if you only smoked a couple times a week, that aint #$*#.
you should probably already be clean.

Originally Posted by C o IVI p L e X

There are tests that analyze the properties of the urine to identify if the sample is abnormal, and can pick up on the changes that occur when someone consumes certain detox products.

on point.
don't waste your money.
especially if you only smoked a couple times a week, that aint #$*#.
you should probably already be clean.
eh thats one way to look at it, if you do flush be sure to take vitamins so your pee isnt too clear, btw check your pm, i sent you something verynice...

thanks for all the feedback guys....ill let u guys kno how i do on my home test kit tmrw mornin

Back
Top Bottom