GO TO SEASON THREAD.

Question: How do you guys feel about Jarrett Jack?

I'm getting a bunch of mixed feelings on facebook, and the worst of them are calling him "crap". Personally, I feel that's unwarranted and I'd love to see him back.
He's been that missing back up PG we've been searching ever so long for...No more Troy Hudson, Acie law, Marcus Williams, CJ Watson, Sarunas Cabbages, and etc :x.

Cabbages
laugh.gif

I absolutely want Jack back with this team.  He got a lot of unwarranted hate throughout the playoffs for some reason.  Yes, he turned the ball over more than he should have.  But he made a ton of big shots and is one of the reasons we made it as far as we did.  He wants to be back, our team wants him back....lets make it happen.

Klay Thompson - I keep trying to convince myself that his struggles and "disappearance" during some crucial games is due to the fact he's only in his second year. One thing that rings true is that he has shown the ability to take over games, seems like a humble, good kid, and made huge strides defensively. One of the top 5 pure shooters in the game today, and I hope he can use the experiences of this year to build confidence and consistency. I have by no means lost my belief in his ability, but has some work to do to restore his reputation. Grade lowered due to overall inconsistency. GRADE B-

I think Klay deserves a little more credit here. Yes, he was very inconsistent, but the improvement in his game this year over last year was huge. Specifically, his defense, the guy spent a lot of time in the off season last year working on his D and it showed this year. He has the body to be great defender against other SG in the league and people don't realize how his defensive presence played a role against the Nuggets and the Spurs. For that alone I think Klay deserves at least a B+ grade this year. Sorry, I'm asian and overly critical about grades 
laugh.gif
absolutely not.

when your FG% mirrors your 3PT% that's not good when it's low 40s. 

i don't care what type of "body" you have to play defense. david lee has a great "body" to defend and he doesn't. not that he won't but just that he can't. and clay cannot. 

Absolutely Jack needs to be resigned. In the end it did seem he was trying a little to hard but he was huge for this team. Game 4 we go down by 8 and Jacks brings us back.

dude is a clown, but i would make an offer for dwight
look what an injured bogut was able to do >D

Great season, to put up a legitimate fight against one of the best and most experienced teams in the league is mighty impressive considering this was their first go at the postseason. They battled hard and gave the Spurs a great run.

Jack is far more important than Landry; of course it'd be nice to have both back, but I'm sure everyone would agree that if they had to pick one, it'd be Jack without question. His shot selection can be iffy at times and he makes some mistakes, but he's carried the offense in the clutch so many times during the regular season as well as the postseason.

Defensive C isn't what the dubs need, and the Hack a Howard is not an upgrade over Bash a Bogut who missed 50 games this year. I'd look to the Nets and make them an offer, and throw in the Kings because we have the most cap space to use :lol:

Nets receive:
Andrew Bogut
Klay Thompson
Chuck Hayes
Tyreke Evans (Sign & Trade)

Warriors receive:
Brook Lopez
Jason Thompson
Marcus Thornton
John Salmons

Kings receive:
Joe Johnson
Andris Biedrins
Richard Jefferson
2013 1st round pick (Brooklyn)
2013 2nd round pick (Brooklyn)

- Nets get nearly $5 million in cap relief along with their SG and PG of the future.
- Warriors Get the C they need to take the next step without losing firepower or hustle.
- Kings get additional picks and free themselves of the logjam at the wings while setting up cap for the future.

Defensive C isn't what the dubs need, and the Hack a Howard is not an upgrade over Bash a Bogut who missed 50 games this year. I'd look to the Nets and make them an offer, and throw in the Kings because we have the most cap space to use :lol:

Nets receive:
Andrew Bogut
Klay Thompson
Chuck Hayes

Warriors receive:
Brook Lopez
Jason Thompson
Marcus Thornton
John Salmons

Kings receive:
Joe Johnson
Andris Biedrins
Richard Jefferson

- Nets get nearly $5 million in cap relief along with their SG and PG of the future.
- Warriors Get the C they need to take the next step without losing firepower or hustle.
- Kings get additional picks and free themselves of the logjam at the wings while setting up cap for the future.

lol no. don't think management is close to trading Klay anytime soon unless it's for a star kind of player

Defensive C isn't what the dubs need, and the Hack a Howard is not an upgrade over Bash a Bogut who missed 50 games this year. I'd look to the Nets and make them an offer, and throw in the Kings because we have the most cap space to use
laugh.gif

Nets receive:
Andrew Bogut
Klay Thompson
Chuck Hayes

Warriors receive:
Brook Lopez
Jason Thompson
Marcus Thornton
John Salmons

Kings receive:
Joe Johnson
Andris Biedrins
Richard Jefferson

LOL

I'm take Dwiight in a second. The free-throw difference between him an Bogut isn't that wide of a margin. A healthy Dwight actually gives this team the low post presence that can turn and pretty much throw it down on anybody. No way it would happen, so carry on.

Defensive C isn't what the dubs need, and the Hack a Howard is not an upgrade over Bash a Bogut who missed 50 games this year. I'd look to the Nets and make them an offer, and throw in the Kings because we have the most cap space to use
laugh.gif

Nets receive:
Andrew Bogut
Klay Thompson
Chuck Hayes

Warriors receive:
Brook Lopez
Jason Thompson
Marcus Thornton
John Salmons

Kings receive:
Joe Johnson
Andris Biedrins
Richard Jefferson

lol no. don't think management is close to trading Klay anytime soon unless it's for a star kind of player
Basically, management is high on Klay

Warriors receive:
Brook Lopez
Jason Thompson
Marcus Thornton
John Salmons

what in the **** is this garbage.

brooke lopez a 7 footer who doesn't rebound or defend particularly well.

jason thompson a 4 who doesn't play like one at all.

marcus thornton and john salmons shooters with no conscience and sieves on defense.

COOL MAN.

what in the **** is this garbage.

brooke lopez a 7 footer who doesn't rebound or defend particularly well.
jason thompson a 4 who doesn't play like one at all.
marcus thornton and john salmons shooters with no conscience and sieves on defense.

COOL MAN.

lol at that trade, pretty much getting 3/4 of Sac current/former players

btw who's down to make me a new avy? :nerd:

I'm take Dwiight in a second. The free-throw difference between him an Bogut isn't that wide of a margin. A healthy Dwight actually gives this team the low post presence that can turn and pretty much throw it down on anybody. No way it would happen, so carry on.

who knows. w's tried to make a run at him last time if he was willing to accept a trade to gs.
dwight would actually finish in the paint. he may not be the passer that bogut is, but dwight would command a double team on most nights. w's need a low post presence. i would even take pau if he was amestied.

i think mark jackson could preach and coach him up. dude probably have him thinking he is the best center since wilt

Iggy is a nice player don't get me wrong, but ain't he a bit old? That FT% is atrocious too this year. He is a dangerous player though.

I'm not too sold on Klay...Given that it's only his 2nd year (first full year), we should wait it out and see if he'll pan out.

Back
Top Bottom