Go to the official '09-'10 New York Knicks season thread, this thread will be locked soon

dudes coming in here getting mad like the knick fans and knick beat writers are proposing these trades
laugh.gif
grin.gif

One thing I'm curious about..

Nobody seems enamored with James Harden, people like him...but no team is set in on him.

I could see him bein Paul Pierce, Caron Butler this year.

And I'd hope the Knicks snatch him up.

But I'm startin to feel we get screwed with Holiday or worse, Jennings.

WALSH IS SLEEPING
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. i'm ready for the worst case scenario.us knick fans are gonna be all hyped during the draft to only find out we draft jennings at 8 and not makeany moves for the rest of the night. 1 pick, 1 bum, 1 long %*%#*+! night. Thats how its gonna end up

how is he sleeping?

What did you wana offer for #5?

People need to remember this draft is WEAK, and I'm not surprised the first time GM went and dealt for it.

^you're telling me jefferies+hughes for the 5th pick +etan thomas' +some other scrubs expiring isnt a good deal?

Umm..for us it is..

obviously for Washington it was not.

Teams are not catering to us.

i'd include chandler with jeffries, and hughes. curry, derozan, gallo, lee, etan thomas > __________, chandler, gallo, lee, _________

I wouldn't.

I just want us to stay at 8 at this point. Will is are ONLY trading chip to move up. sad to say. And I don't wana move him in this draft.

But I'm not sure I'm gona agree with who we draft

^you're telling me jefferies+hughes for the 5th pick +etan thomas' +some other scrubs expiring isnt a good deal?
over copping Randy Foye and Mike Miller? Yeah i am telling you that then
laugh.gif

i would do an sign and trade as well for lee if they wanted as well.
i really do not want to trade chandler. i know IF, and IF james does come here (cavs fan please stay out) it'll be an huge overload at the 3 with gallochandler and james.
i would like chandler to work on his handing/3s this off season so he can become a point forward.

Griffin
Rubio
Harden
Thabeet
Flynn
Curry
Evans
Hill

Take which ever one is left @ 8.

My fear is that forever whatever idiotic reason they value Jennings/Holiday over Flynn.

I'm really comin around on Evans being a Knick. Think he could be great here.

Hill would be worst case, but I can live with him.

I got the same feeling as you Allen, I feel like they'll take Jennings over Flynn and that would be a HUGE mistake.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

Griffin
Rubio
Harden
Thabeet
Flynn
Curry
Evans
Hill

Take which ever one is left @ 8.

My fear is that forever whatever idiotic reason they value Jennings/Holiday over Flynn.

I'm really comin around on Evans being a Knick. Think he could be great here.

Hill would be worst case, but I can live with him.
QFT to all of that.
indifferent.gif
at the Knicks if they valueJennigs/Holliday over Flynn.

also...

Speculation is that the Pistons will make a big push to sign unrestricted free-agent Ben Gordon this off-season.

Despite being cautious about adding salary in 2010, the Knicks will reportedly pursue Gordon as well.

nerd.gif

http://realgm.com/src_wir...s_in_the_mix_for_gordon/

while, I've liked the idea of BG back home and under D'Antoni.....that's crap IMO.

Idk what it'll take for people to believe Donnie will NOT add contracts to this team.

the last thing we n eed is another chucker.
i dont care what the reason is. theres not enough shots to go around as it is.

Somebody, on the last page (Al3xis?) mentioned the seemingly lack of interest from us Knick fans in James Harden...

Honestly, even though Im pullin for us to take Flynn, Id be VERY happy with us taking Harden if he fell, only problem is, he needs to fall, which I REALLY dontsee happening.

Also, if we somehow end up trading up, from what Ive read, it doesnt seem like it would be with the hopes of landing Harden.

Like Ive said, my preference is Flynn, although I wouldnt be upset with Curry (or Evans, and actually the more I think about Evans the more I like him, pause).I'd be very happy if Harden fell but I dont think he will.

I am AGAINST Jennings (like his ability, strongly dislike his demeanor), Holliday, and Derozan. Im on the fene with Rubio, although I dont expect him to bearound when we pick anyway.

have fun in minny steph
mad.gif
once again we get screwed over. cant we justever end up with the guy we really want? it always seems to happen to everyone else but us. im +%$*!+ tired of that *#!%. at least we can end up with flynn.watch someone else trade up and get him though

na my thing was TEAMS don't seem in love with Harden in front of us

Memphis - Thabeet

...it's on OKC but MAYBE they take Rubio to trade or keep..

then..

Sac - They want a PG...maybe Flynn as rumored

Minnesota - IMO, Curry and Evans ahead of Harden it seems

Golden State - Hill/Jennings

Knicks - Harden

Obviously it's a reach, but I think there is a chance.

I'll be shocked if he falls out of the top 5 let alone all the way to 8.

You coming out to the draft Allen?

Originally Posted by Ballinsam23

WALSH IS SLEEPING
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
. i'm ready for the worst case scenario.us knick fans are gonna be all hyped during the draft to only find out we draft jennings at 8 and not make any moves for the rest of the night. 1 pick, 1 bum, 1 long %*%#*+! night. Thats how its gonna end up

I really hope not
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom