GOAT APP legit?

omg

offer a dollar

thats ridiculous

yet they wanna be stingy when jacking up a pair of hyperadapts and sending em in a crappier box then recevied

Last edited:
No 100% discount option, unfortunately :lol:
Btw, I obviously offered a 0% discount and the buyer instantly accepted just now. The buyer obviously had better judgement. :nthat:

Only time when it becomes an issue is when you sell while the market is hot and the shoes dies down in the days it takes to get to goat, and the little excuse goat gives is a reason for them to back out of a deal.

No I meant when a seller ships out a sneaker, then the price drops while being shipped to goat and then once goat nitpicks with a lace issue the buyer can Backout because the market price fell

Yea I'm tempted to cop a pair for around 4 bills but don't feel like spending 400 on em right now [emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

sold some shoes on goat for Offers. now theyre on incomplete listings and some have been on there for weeks. how long does it take to fall off. can i delete them without getting points deducted?

also, u dont need to take photos for those shoes? dont remember doing so. 

Last edited:
Just wondering ah. How come GOAT already has stocks of Jordan 1 all star while the release date is on the 19th? Because i ordered one from them yesterday.

Back
Top Bottom