GOAT APP legit?

I'm ready to cash out from a pair that I just sold, and I know using PayPal that there is a fee, but is there a fee for using direct deposit?

easiest way to get over this issue is to not approve it right away if you know youre not going to ship it next day.

Bingo. We all have a life

But soon as you see the shoes are sold, I don't see any excuse that you can't get them out writhing 24-48 hours at most

Question, I've got my PayPal linked in GOAT for purchases, how do I unlink it so I can log in with another account or use another payment?

Question, I've got my PayPal linked in GOAT for purchases, how do I unlink it so I can log in with another account or use another payment?
When you go to purchase or make an offer, click the "+" button next to Payment Method and you can choose there.

Last edited:
When you go to purchase or make an offer, click the "+" button next to Payment Method and you can choose there.
Thanks! Do you know how to log my PayPal account out completely? Security nerves I guess, but I don't like that my PayPal is automatically selected and doesn't require me to log in or provide a password to complete a purchase in the app. 

Thanks! Do you know how to log my PayPal account out completely? Security nerves I guess, but I don't like that my PayPal is automatically selected and doesn't require me to log in or provide a password to complete a purchase in the app. 
That's a good question, I'd like to know that too.

Edit: I guess a way you can do it for security concerns is deauthorize goat from your PayPal payment settings.

Last edited:
Hi. So anyone that remembers I had a issue with Goat about the chicago 1s... Well they fixed it. I'm very happy they did. Thank you GOAT! 

Any body else not recieve notifications from goat anymore? And yes my notifications are on haha I've also Uninstalled reinstalled still no luck

yup my oxford tans came back with paint chippinng its not too bad. But all my yeezys are going to flight club from now on
mean.gif

Last edited:
I know new pairs get shipped to goat for inspection.. but does anyone know if USED kicks get inspected too? Looking to pick up some really nice used joints but wondering if they still authenticate used kicks as well. Don't want some shoes that are used AND fake 
laugh.gif

I know new pairs get shipped to goat for inspection.. but does anyone know if USED kicks get inspected too? Looking to pick up some really nice used joints but wondering if they still authenticate used kicks as well. Don't want some shoes that are used AND fake :lol:

of course used shoes get inspected. they compare to the pictures the seller posts. if they don't match the wear and condition in the pictures then they will get rejected

just like someone who's gonna list used kicks then wear them while they're listed and sole might look a little dirtier or more worn once sold and goat catches that, they will get rejected

Tried GOAT and the entire process took about 3 weeks from order to receiving the shoe. Was done really well, just very time consuming.

Ordered a pair on Stockx on the 13th, and it got here today. With them forcing sellers to ship within 2 days, and with using 2-day shipping (obviously $14 for both seller and shipper), it goes much faster, but you pay a bit more.

With GOAT too, it looks like you need to be approved to be a seller, while stockx seems to not be that selective. Just have to not flake, as they state it.

well if you flake they charge you a fee so thats a plus. goat doesn't charge you just you take a hit to your account

well if you flake they charge you a fee so thats a plus. goat doesn't charge you just you take a hit to your account
Yeah, I saw that. I ordered a pair of Reverse SBBs, and the price was really low, especially with the $25 off, so I was worried when the seller had not shipped yet 3 days later, and was regretting accepting the price. E-mail them and saw it move to shipped same day. I think they charge the sellers 15% of the sell price, which can add up fast.

Yeah, I saw that. I ordered a pair of Reverse SBBs, and the price was really low, especially with the $25 off, so I was worried when the seller had not shipped yet 3 days later, and was regretting accepting the price. E-mail them and saw it move to shipped same day. I think they charge the sellers 15% of the sell price, which can add up fast.

oh damn, I thought it was $15 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom