GOAT APP legit?

Have a question . Has anyone ever shipped to GOAT and had business closed ? Not sure why USPS would attempt to deliver Sunday but today it says business is closed as well . I opened up a ticket but weird .

Tracking History
November 27, 2017
4:44 pm

Business Closed,
CULVER CITY, CA 90230

November 26, 2017
3:12 pm

Business Closed,
CULVER CITY, CA 90232

November 26, 2017
8:33 am

Departed USPS Regional Facility,
LOS ANGELES CA DISTRIBUTION CENTER

I usually drop my ups packages to staples since the ups stores are usually out of my way. Unfortunately staples recently changed something in their system and now ups tracking isn't recognizing package scans there. I dropped off a package on Friday evening and as of now, it still hasn't been scanned. My sale may get canceled due to that. I tried contacting goat but haven't received an answer yet.

Edit: just tracked and it was finally scanned about a few minutes ago in Secaucus, dropped it off at staples in Long Island on Friday.

Last edited:
I usually drop my ups packages to staples since the ups stores are usually out of my way. Unfortunately staples recently changed something in their system and now ups tracking isn't recognizing package scans there. I dropped off a package on Friday evening and as of now, it still hasn't been scanned. My sale may get canceled due to that. I tried contacting goat but haven't received an answer yet.

Edit: just tracked and it was finally scanned about a few minutes ago in Secaucus, dropped it off at staples in Long Island on Friday.

FYI goat sent out an email before not to use staples anymore

FYI goat sent out an email before not to use staples anymore
Yeah, saw that email saying staples no longer updates scanning. But that was after I had already experienced the delays a couple of times. For me using staples is far more convenient, so I'll just have to take that risk. At least goat finally gave us east coasters a closer facility and also 3 business days cushion.

Saint Laurent Don Saint Laurent Don
There's actually no difference between the seller confirming right away or within the 24 hours, the shipping clock for the seller starts when the purchase is "approved" by Goat. Unfortunately I've had a sale canceled because I mistakenly thought the clock starts when I confirmed it. Recently I've tried for two orders that were placed at nearly the same time in the AM. I confirmed one and waited nearly 24 hours for the other. They both still had the same ship by date.

Goat said:
SHIPPING DEADLINES
As a reminder, orders must be confirmed within 24 hours and shipped within 3 business days of the order being approved. If your sale occurs before 1pm local time, that day counts as the first business day. If it occurs after 1pm, the following day is the first business day. Please note: business days are Monday through Saturday, while Sunday and holidays are excluded. Shipping Deadlines are also included in your "Shipping Label and Instructions" email.

You sure about that? I just did two orders where I didn’t confirm til I lined up my schedule which all together was 4 business days. Didn’t confirm til almost 24 hours after the initial sale

You sure about that? I just did two orders where I didn’t confirm til I lined up my schedule which all together was 4 business days. Didn’t confirm til almost 24 hours after the initial sale
Yep, according to a goat rep when I asked why my order was canceled. Can't find my "resolved ticket" with the exact reply they gave it or I'd paste it here. Perhaps your sales were after 1pm local?
Basically a seller confirming has no bearing on the ship by date, that's why Goat uses the verbiage, "orders must be confirmed" vs. "order being approved". According to Goat, two different actions. First one being the seller's action, the later by Goat.

My friend just got verified a week ago and it took 30 days. Said they were adding sellers every so often in bigger batches.

for some reason they cancelled my order and its been over 2 weeks and still havent gotten my refund and it was my first time buying off the app what do i do?

for some reason they cancelled my order and its been over 2 weeks and still havent gotten my refund and it was my first time buying off the app what do i do?
Instead of refunding you to your original payment method, did they give you goat credit instead? I've heard someone complain that's what happened to them.

So GOAT has a verification center in NJ now? Normally all shoes I have bought from them came from Los Angeles and my lastest purchase from them is coming from NJ. Has anyone received a pair from NJ instead of Cali?

So GOAT has a verification center in NJ now? Normally all shoes I have bought from them came from Los Angeles and my lastest purchase from them is coming from NJ. Has anyone received a pair from NJ instead of Cali?
Yes. There's a center in NJ now...

Definitely get shoes verified and funds faster since goat got more distribution centers

That's an interesting update for LA area sellers.
IMG_0527.jpg

Back
Top Bottom