GOAT APP legit?

hello. i'm unable to post a listing on goat since tuesday afternoon. it won't allow me to take the 3 pics. it says: "oops something went wrong, please try again" and it just spins and spins. i've tried everything. and i still haven't gotten a response from customer service. is anyone experiencing this? and btw, monday i had no issues, listed 3 pair of shoes, sold quickly. no problems. thanks.

I had issues with pricing on Wants and Owns not updating. There was an update that appeared 2 days ago. I downloaded it and it seems to have fixed the issue, See if you're on v1.15.

last update, for me, was 3 days ago: version 1.16.5 actually, it seems like this is when i started experiencing the issue. i will try to post a listing, again, later today. honestly, taking the pics have been an issue for me, since day 1. sometimes difficult to get camera to focus, etc.

I had issues with pricing on Wants and Owns not updating. There was an update that appeared 2 days ago. I downloaded it and it seems to have fixed the issue, See if you're on v1.15.
you sure? I seem to still be having the issue.

I just had a similar experience when shipping out my sneakers. Left them at the ups store near where i work in Brooklyn on sunday. Got a receipt from them. Monday, I left another pair at the same location and after a few hours, i got the email from goat saying my sneakers are on the way. Yet for the first one, nothing, not even an update on the ups site. Tuesday comes and the second pair got delivered to the facility in NJ. Still no update from the package left on sunday. I go to the store and tell them if it was scanned or something else, person working there tells me I can call a rep and start an investigation for lost package. I do and come Thursday, I check online and see that it was completed, they found the package and it was delivered to goat. Today I get an email from goat telling me that the order was cancelled and 10 points deducted from my rating. Ive been sending them emails, even messaged them on their app and twitter and nothing. Now, not only am I out of the money i was supposed to make but they have my sneakers and on the tracking info it never said it was delivered but I talked to 3 reps to which all said it was delivered to them. IS there any other way to contact these guys? I know its holidays but at this point this is becoming bothersome

GOAT service of shipping and authorizing lately has been slow. No updates of any kind. Not sure if delayed or what. Their piss poor customer service needs to improve. **** heads

Have only really used GOAT and tried Stock X . Pair of shoes arrived their Tuesday and have not been authenticated and received an email that they are much too back logged to get to my order because of the holidays . What a POS service . Anyone else think there is no comparison between Suck X and GOAT ?

Have only really used GOAT and tried Stock X . Pair of shoes arrived their Tuesday and have not been authenticated and received an email that they are much too back logged to get to my order because of the holidays . What a POS service . Anyone else think there is no comparison between Suck X and GOAT ?

I sold a pair to stock x week ago and had the same problem. took stock x about 5 days to authenticate.

from what i heard, GOAT is much more strict though there is a higher chance goat wont accept your shoes if they see something even super small

Getting a notification every hour all day of a shoe I have listed. "You no longer have the lowest price". Seems to be some weird bug going on today, exactly at :35 minutes each hour, I get the same notification.

Im glad holiday season is over. Post office seems back to normal now when I dropped off package to GOAT today. Hopefully things can be delivered faster now.

Im glad holiday season is over. Post office seems back to normal now when I dropped off package to GOAT today. Hopefully things can be delivered faster now.
You still got new years to worry about. After that, it should be back to normal for all postal services.

Sooooooo
I was able to get these u see retail
Should I be worried
Shoes haven’t came in yet

Attachments

• 79A15842-7E5E-44D3-B25E-4689D4F02668.jpeg
    79A15842-7E5E-44D3-B25E-4689D4F02668.jpeg
    126.2 KB · Views: 22
Does GOAT consider UPS/USPS Observed Holidays as a 'off-day'? I confirmed a pair of kicks yesterday, and I know you have to ship em out within 3 business days (Mon - Sat). I am wondering if I will my score will be penalized if I ship them out on Tuesday. Technically, it is 4 business days, but 3, if New Years Day is observed.

Does GOAT consider UPS/USPS Observed Holidays as a 'off-day'? I confirmed a pair of kicks yesterday, and I know you have to ship em out within 3 business days (Mon - Sat). I am wondering if I will my score will be penalized if I ship them out on Tuesday. Technically, it is 4 business days, but 3, if New Years Day is observed.

why not drop em off today?

just dropped a pair of kicks off about 5 min ago

I confirmed a sale last night, goat said I have until Thursday.

really? maybe I wasn't paying attention, confirmed a sale last night and just printed right away since I knew I could go UPS store
Yep, it was about 7:30pm. I just got home from long day, so I wasn't looking to go out again in this weather. :sick: I'll probably drop it off on Tuesday.

Sold a pair of balenciaga arena’s on GOAT. They received my shoes on 12/16/17 and held them for 2 weeks and they determined they were fake. I’ve sold a good amount of shoes thru them and they were all legit and i sold another pair of arena’s that they authenticated.

So now they are sending me back my shoes and hittin me with that fee. I’ve emailed them asking how hey determined they were fake and even emailed them a copy of my receipt. The other pair of arena’s they authenticated were purchased from the same store, Barney’s.

Anybody experience or heard of anything like this??

Back
Top Bottom