GOAT APP legit?

Sold many shoes through the goat app has anyone had a package lost? Contacted goat they say I’m covered if shoes are not found. Been two weeks and nothing. Anyone else had this happen?

You still got new years to worry about. After that, it should be back to normal for all postal services.

I think I just jinxed myself. My package has not had any movement since departed from LA facility to Culver City on December 30. USPS' excuse is high volume. Damn. That's my last pair of blue tint. Even if GOAT would cover my cost, I loose my profit |l.

jlinn237 jlinn237 I might have same situation even though it is not "officially" lost yet.

I think I just jinxed myself. My package has not had any movement since departed from LA facility to Culver City on December 30. USPS' excuse is high volume. Damn. That's my last pair of blue tint. Even if GOAT would cover my cost, I loose my profit |l.

jlinn237 jlinn237 I might have same situation even though it is not "officially" lost yet.

Pretty sure goat covers the amount you profit, not retail of the shoe

They have insurance through an outside company and not UPS so I’m 99% sure if you ship a shoe out, something happens you would get back the total you were supposed to via goat

Confused

I had an item sell on the 4th and says order pending to review the payment... happened plenty times and usually would get denied and it’s been almost 48 hours since and still nothing usually when it’s either confirmed or denied within 24

Not sure what to do

Sure it’s been asked before, but how long does the wait for approval to sell usually take? Been waiting about a week now.

Sure it’s been asked before, but how long does the wait for approval to sell usually take? Been waiting about a week now.
Email them. It's the best way to expedite the process

Side note: Is there a way to include a FAQ to the initial post or does OP have to do that?

If GOAT issues a store credit, will these automatically update on your mobile app as a choice of payment?

Lol i bought something from goat and they havent shipped yet. can i just cancel the order and have them give me goat credit rather than me going through the whole "return" process?

So it looks like USPS lost the shoes I sold GOAT . I see other people has had the same problem . Do we initiate a credit with USPS against the Insurance GOAT added for does GOAT do that for us ? I have had this happen before shipping shoes anywhere .

jordan 77 jordan 77 I have same situation. Mine does not have any movement since Jan 1 from Los Angeles facility to Culver City. I sent GOAT an email on Friday Jan 5. They put my shoes as "shipment delay" and they would do further investigation. I also filed missing package claim with USPS. Today, Monday Jan 8, GOAT finally decided the package claimed to be lost and gave me what I earned from the selling price as what Bert. Bert. mentioned above.

But like you mentioned, I've seen other people having issue with no movement with their packages sent to GOAT. If GOAT is seeing multiple cases, that should be a red flag for them with USPS. In your case, you should email GOAT with your situation.

jordan 77 jordan 77 I have same situation. Mine does not have any movement since Jan 1 from Los Angeles facility to Culver City. I sent GOAT an email on Friday Jan 5. They put my shoes as "shipment delay" and they would do further investigation. I also filed missing package claim with USPS. Today, Monday Jan 8, GOAT finally decided the package claimed to be lost and gave me what I earned from the selling price as what Bert. Bert. mentioned above.

But like you mentioned, I've seen other people having issue with no movement with their packages sent to GOAT. If GOAT is seeing multiple cases, that should be a red flag for them with USPS. In your case, you should email GOAT with your situation.

Thank you . Who provided your money back USPS or Goat ? It looks like nearly an identical situation with another pair of shoes I sent Saturday . Should have reached them today and the dreaded 12:27 PM on way to Culver City . I am starting to think perhaps an inside job at USPS stealig these packages from the LA hub.

jordan 77 jordan 77 I got my money back from GOAT. I believe they are using 3rd party insurance company. I agree with ya. GOAT should see the trends if they are getting lots of delayed shipment from the same route. Makes me believe they know what kind of package they are delivering. Whoever that is might be checking each package which ones worth "taking". Hope yours got resolved too.

jordan 77 jordan 77 I got my money back from GOAT. I believe they are using 3rd party insurance company. I agree with ya. GOAT should see the trends if they are getting lots of delayed shipment from the same route. Makes me believe they know what kind of package they are delivering. Whoever that is might be checking each package which ones worth "taking". Hope yours got resolved too.

Thanks again . I am local in Los Angeles . I have shipped hundreds of packages through USPS and this is the only time I have faced this . I am worried today’s package is the second lost one . Thank goodness nothing real valuable . Space Jam 9’s and Gatorade 1’s . It certainly will make me take a better look at Stock X until this is resolved .

Nope, it usps going thru the packages 1 by 1 to see which ones are worth taking :rolleyes
I am a huge believer that packages are being stolen from the Los Angeles Hub going to GOAT . Have zero delays or problems going to other people around the country . Two missing now in 2 weeks and others seeing the same problems . There is something to it .

I am a huge believer that packages are being stolen from the Los Angeles Hub going to GOAT . Have zero delays or problems going to other people around the country . Two missing now in 2 weeks and others seeing the same problems . There is something to it .
I dont doubt that theft could be occurring but I dont believe someone is going through each package going to GOAT. That seems far fetched imo...

Second package sent 12 days later is gone too . I would advise anyone with the GOAT USPS option to proceed with extreme caution . Meanwhile no answer from GOAT support since the 3rd. I have been trying to contact them via the app and email .

Back
Top Bottom