GOAT APP legit?

tried taking some pics with goat app. the pics come out horrible. i know this has been an issue for a long time. im on a s6. anyone still have issues with their samsungs and find a fix yet? it isnt my camera becuz regular pics are perfect. it's the app.

I used StockX almost exclusively up until recently and decided to try GOAT. I noticed that under orders they give you information about the box's condition. "Good condition" is what was written. Uh, what are the other categories they can choose from? Is good, just good? Is there a "perfect condition"?

Is there a dog**** condition? Someone aware me, please. Thanks.

use the in app messaging function, i find they reply within 24hrs via that method

Yea, I’ve never emailed them direct it was always through the app which o assume yields faster responses. I’ve never waited more than 24 hours for a response but then again I’ve only messaged them 2-3 times in the last what 2 years?

I used StockX almost exclusively up until recently and decided to try GOAT. I noticed that under orders they give you information about the box's condition. "Good condition" is what was written. Uh, what are the other categories they can choose from? Is good, just good? Is there a "perfect condition"?

Is there a dog**** condition? Someone aware me, please. Thanks.

Anyone?

when listing a pair for sale, they ask (besides price & size)...

sneaker condition: new or used

condition of box: good condition, missing lid, damaged, no og box

are there any issues: yellow (from age or wear), missing insoles (replacement/no insoles), scuff marks (from manufacture or wear), b grade (minor manufacturing defects), cut or tear (from manufacturing or wear), no defects

when listing a pair for sale, they ask (besides price & size)...

sneaker condition: new or used

condition of box: good condition, missing lid, damaged, no og box

are there any issues: yellow (from age or wear), missing insoles (replacement/no insoles), scuff marks (from manufacture or wear), b grade (minor manufacturing defects), cut or tear (from manufacturing or wear), no defects

Thanks. Just was wondering if there was a better category for box condition than "good condition." Because if I'm dropping $X,XXX on a pair of sneakers everything right down to the box better be flawless.

I ordered a pair of royals from GOAT that came with a torn lid. The description did not state that it was torn.

So goat merging with Flight Club.

Dear Valued Seller,

Nearly 13 years ago we opened our first door on Greene St. and broke all conventional wisdoms for what it meant to be a sneaker store in New York City. We had one goal in mind: to source the rarest and most coveted shoes around the globe, and get them into the hands of collectors and enthusiasts who appreciated our same sensibilities. Unbeknownst to us at the time, was that with your help, as a loyal seller, we’d go on to accomplish that and much more. Together, we helped define an industry. Together we helped reshape the landscape of sneaker retail and e-commerce. Together we created our mark in sneaker culture history.

Because of that, it brings us great joy to announce to you first that Flight Club is merging with GOAT to create the world’s largest sneaker marketplace. In just 3 short years, GOAT has become the premier mobile platform for listings by demonstrating the best in class technology in our space. Together, as one company, we will leverage both brands to create synergies that offer unparalleled efficiencies and liquidity to you, as a seller. There won’t be any immediate changes to the seller experience on either platform, but as we further develop our plans, we’ll be sure to communicate them as they occur. Rest assured, the outcomes will mean good things to you as a seller.

We’re excited, and you should be too. Stay tuned for what’s to come!

Thank you for being a valued and loyal seller.

-The Flight Club Team

So they merging with flight club .. just got an email

Theyre about to F it up. I know it and a lot of folks will be out

I knew FC had to be feeling the heat once stockx and goat started really taking off. I just hope goat doesn't get any worse, I prefer them over anything else.

Although minor issues are coming to mind I am not a fan of this merger. I like the feel of GOAT much better than Flight Club. Since this is going to happen no matter what I hope GOAT absorbs Flight, and not the other way around. I wonder if Flight would close down the physical stores and create only a large climate controlled warehouse for shoe storage. StockX might be getting my money a whole lot more often.

Although minor issues are coming to mind I am not a fan of this merger. I like the feel of GOAT much better than Flight Club. Since this is going to happen no matter what I hope GOAT absorbs Flight, and not the other way around. I wonder if Flight would close down the physical stores and create only a large climate controlled warehouse for shoe storage. StockX might be getting my money a whole lot more often.
I don't think it's going to be much of a change. This just give GOAT a retail space instead of being online only.

Yes. Pure trash. I searched Snapchat on Twitter last night. So much hatred for that app. Comments on every minute of pure disgust. Lol.

Mine auto updated tuesday night around 10ish. I was confused at first then yesterday morning just googled "snapchat uodate sucks" and saw about 5 new articles within the last cpl hours

As long as goat doesn't Jack up fees we may be ok. Perhaps more consignment? No real details yet. So who knows

Back
Top Bottom