GOAT APP legit?

1st time tried to buy on goat... Is it possible to see actual pics of new shoes prior checkout? Used pairs listings contain actual pics, but new ones - only stock picture.

Just started looking into apps like GOAT...too good to be true? I look through flight club everyday to find my size but all the good shoes in my size are sold out..then I come across GOAT and other apps which are way cheaper plus they always have a full size run so it looks like ill be saving a few 100 dollars...is their any drawback to this site vs flight club?

Thanks

Just started looking into apps like GOAT...too good to be true? I look through flight club everyday to find my size but all the good shoes in my size are sold out..then I come across GOAT and other apps which are way cheaper plus they always have a full size run so it looks like ill be saving a few 100 dollars...is their any drawback to this site vs flight club?

Thanks

GOAT is 1000% legit

Have to realize that flight club is usually even more expensive than market price

Thanks
GOAT owns Flight Club now.

How does GOAT always have a full size run in new shoes? Don't they run out of shoes to sell?
Goat does not have full size runs of anything for sale. The way goat works is people like you and me list our sneakers on goat for sale and goat acts as a vector to verify the authenticity of the sneakers and then ships them out to you after the sellers sends it to them for verification.

If the size is listed when you click on new and the sizes show up does that mean the size is available? Thank you, just downloaded goat and stock x, although im liking the return policy of goat.

Goat does not have full size runs of anything for sale. The way goat works is people like you and me list our sneakers on goat for sale and goat acts as a vector to verify the authenticity of the sneakers and then ships them out to you after the sellers sends it to them for verification.
What shoes are you talking about? Cause the shoes I went through that are popular had a full size run.

Last edited:
What shoes are you talking about? Cause the shoes I went through that are popular hd a full size run.
Any shoe that you're talking about. GOAT doesn't stock shoes. Sellers keep their shoes until they sell and then ship them to GOAT to be verified. Once they pass verification they get shipped to you.

Any shoe that you're talking about. GOAT doesn't stock shoes. Sellers keep their shoes until they sell and then ship them to GOAT to be verified. Once they pass verification they get shipped to you.
Check out the pine green's and court purples. Both have a full size run.

Check out the pine green's and court purples. Both have a full size run.
Think of Goat and StockX like Ebay. Instead of the seller shipping straight to you, they ship to StockX/Goat and they authenticate them and then send to buyer. If there's a fsr its bc people have listed their pairs for sale.

I made an address mistake when registered on goat. But seems like there is no profile address settings. At paypal checkout there is a list of addresses I used before, and there is right one. Am I safe just processing checkout after selecting right address? Wouldn't goat ship to a wrong one I typed at registration?

I made an address mistake when registered on goat. But seems like there is no profile address settings. At paypal checkout there is a list of addresses I used before, and there is right one. Am I safe just processing checkout after selecting right address? Wouldn't goat ship to a wrong one I typed at registration?

There’s a “Return Address” area in Settings, make sure that’s correct.

Shoes sold on the 13th and still under review. Meanwhile prices dropped by 50 bux since, fml. Can I cancel without penalty since it says review is 24 hours? FAQ doesn't say.

Last edited:
Shoes sold on the 13th and still under review. Meanwhile prices dropped by 50 bux since, fml. Can I cancel without penalty since it says review is 24 hours? FAQ doesn't say.

0E3E618E-D332-43FF-9C21-95A4113FA59F.gif

wish they would go back to using USPS

I dropped off a package Monday to ship to NJ... prob the very little snow or something still hasn't been delivered :stoneface:

Back
Top Bottom