GOAT APP legit?

It'll be back. It's not their choice. It's a US law now.

I noticed the disclaimer on it. It also sucks because not all states have to pay the tax from what they had on the site. Idk when it will be back, but I'm taking advantage now lol. I know as a buyer it sucks because I'll be even more selective of what I want to buy.

I just sold my Conchords 2018 joints and they arrived today. I checked Goat and now it's saying waiting on the buyer to respond. What is this? I have sold o er 100 pairs on Goat and this has never happened to me.

I just sold my Conchords 2018 joints and they arrived today. I checked Goat and now it's saying waiting on the buyer to respond. What is this? I have sold o er 100 pairs on Goat and this has never happened to me.
Buyer to respond could be they found an issue and asking if the buyer still wants them

thats a sticky situation. its the weekend, they're not operating, so business hours would be M-F

the thing is, goat is good with insuring and paying for any lost packages and **** like that so I wanna say you are good but I think the issue im having is... your pair was rejected for being fake.. so who knows what value or what is set for your return. I wanna say you might be good and if they aren't found or "lost" that you would be reimbursed for the sale price but I do not know.

Still no resolution. I've been given the "Your shoes were shipped, please allow 3 business days for tracking to update" a few times, but nothing updates. Starting to really piss me off, but I don't know what I can do other than re-open the ticket on their app every time to close it. They don't have a phone number or any other sort of customer service. Incredibly frustrating.

Still no resolution. I've been given the "Your shoes were shipped, please allow 3 business days for tracking to update" a few times, but nothing updates. Starting to really piss me off, but I don't know what I can do other than re-open the ticket on their app every time to close it. They don't have a phone number or any other sort of customer service. Incredibly frustrating.
Any update since?

bought some barkleyposite eggplants new no box. does goat or seller provide replacemnet box? does it even come shipped double boxed??

it will be boxed, they box everything but they do not send replacement boxes

if it says no box, maybe the seller with throw it in a random shoe box who knows

I just returned a pair of shoes got a credit it's not showing up in my app I've opened the ticket the lady said that she sees where I have a $208 credit and I need to click the settings menu and then click on credit but there's no credit option nowhere in my freaking menu nowhere. Wtf is up with my credit? Support wont reply

I just returned a pair of shoes got a credit it's not showing up in my app I've opened the ticket the lady said that she sees where I have a $208 credit and I need to click the settings menu and then click on credit but there's no credit option nowhere in my freaking menu nowhere. Wtf is up with my credit? Support wont reply
Click sell

Credits top left corner

7l
Screenshot_2019-06-06-21-17-13.png
it says I'm approved but the credits aren't showing up anywhere in the

7l
Screenshot_2019-06-06-21-17-13.png
it says I'm approved but the credits aren't showing up anywhere in the
Maybe when you actually buy something it will apply

Maybe it’s not there since you can’t cash them out and it’s strictly a credit

If they say it’s on your account it’s there

It's not there nothing showing up I actually applied to get approved to be a seller maybe after I'm approved it'll show up I don't know. All I know is I want my freaking money
It should be in the "Credit". I returned a pair once and I was kinda confused too. I think I was in the same situation as you and was looking for my credit. And when you buy something, it doesn't allow you to select your credit to use. It's a normal process but they said when you buy it or if it's accepted by a seller, it will automatically deduct from your credit first and if it's not enough then it will charge the remaining difference on your choice of payment.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom