GOAT APP legit?

your done if they cant file with the carrier. My blue chills went missing on the way to Stock x and i took the loss and paid 15% never again
How did you take a loss? Did the tracking not show it was scanned in? You didn’t have a drop off receipt?

I haven’t seen anyone get screwed with missing package yet from either company especially goat which it has happened to a few members in here both sending and receiving and they’ve gotten paid out as long as you have proof you dropped it off if for some reason there is no scans on the package

Yea the only way you take the L is if you didnt get the packages scanned, otherwise they take the L and you will still get paid out.

How did you take a loss? Did the tracking not show it was scanned in? You didn’t have a drop off receipt?

I haven’t seen anyone get screwed with missing package yet from either company especially goat which it has happened to a few members in here both sending and receiving and they’ve gotten paid out as long as you have proof you dropped it off if for some reason there is no scans on the package

package was scanned but when it came to stock x it was only the packing slip and packing material
shoes werent there. i didnt have video proof that shows were dropped off. so along the way the package was opened and shoes were taken some where between Dallas and Tempe AZ. that was my first and last time using stock x. never had that problem with goat.

88F21567-EC2A-4846-A725-4277DAF01184.jpeg

Last edited:
package was scanned but when it came to stock x it was only the packing slip and packing material
shoes werent there. i didnt have video proof that shows were dropped off. so along the way the package was opened and shoes were taken some where between Dallas and Tempe AZ. that was my first and last time using stock x. never had that problem with goat.

88F21567-EC2A-4846-A725-4277DAF01184.jpeg

Didn’t you have the receipt with the weight of the package when you dropped it off?

Im the buyer it was a worn pair, I see shipping notification from Goat but the app say refunded. Wonder if this is a DS pair :nerd:

Somethings not adding up

Did the package have scans?

They should be filing a claim on your behalf

Im thinking it made it to stock X and someone stoled the shoes because there isnt any way someone would accept a package that feels too light. ive also filed a complaint with the BBB and there looking into this case as well. ive submitted the drop off receipt to them and my communication emails about this issue with stock x to them .

Im thinking it made it to stock X and someone stoled the shoes because there isnt any way someone would accept a package that feels too light. ive also filed a complaint with the BBB and there looking into this case as well. ive submitted the drop off receipt to them and my communication emails about this issue with stock x to them .

If you have the receipt with actual weight of the package, stockX should 100% be filing a claim. I would contact josh on twitter or find his email. I would not stop til it’s resolved because it’s open and shut case for you to be paid and have it resolved by stockX

If you have the receipt with actual weight of the package, stockX should 100% be filing a claim. I would contact josh on twitter or find his email. I would not stop til it’s resolved because it’s open and shut case for you to be paid and have it resolved by stockX

This was the last thing they said before I filed
My claim with the BBB. This is terrible thing to say to a customer using their services. they basically washed their hands and putting it all up to UPS
FC467C95-E556-488E-9351-B732C30C0E19.jpeg

My claim with the BBB. This is terrible thing to say to a customer using their services. they basically washed their hands and putting it all up to UPS
Whoever you spoke to is a moron, they paid for the label, they are in charge. I would ask to speak to someone who has actually dealt with that issue since it has happened many many times.

Like I said find a way to reach it to josh luber I think is his last name

**** StockX. I dont remember if I posted it here but I posted in the Supreme thread regarding my purchase. I know it's different from your situation but it shows how shady SX is. I bought something from SX that was about $250. It showed the item was received and authenticated but it was never shipped out. I kept checking my tracking for almost two weeks to see if it's moving but it never did. I contacted them and they ignored my emails for about a week. When they did respond, they tried to blame it all on UPS but it was never scanned out. I had to file a chargeback with PayPal. Thats when they emailed again and said if you drop the chargeback we will then refund you. Why can't they refund first? They also disabled my account because I filed a chargeback, they said they will activate it again if I drop it. **** em. I stopped buying and selling with them after that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn, this makes me nervous about StockX going forward. I'm 1/1, but I might quit while I'm ahead.

I dont mind bad reviews, no one is perfect. But when their actions seem shady, that's when I have a problem. And how they handled my situation didnt seem right.

Last edited by a moderator:
just realized this is the GOAT thread and were talking about StockX when they have their own thread :lol:

Back
Top Bottom