GOAT APP legit?

Hi everyone, just made my first GOAT purchase. I made a stupid mistake and my shipping address is off by one digit. The seller confirmed so quickly I had no chance to cancel the order and place a new order with the correct address. Does anyone know if I can adjust the address through the actual carrier (UPS, FedEx, etc) once I get the tracking number? Thanks!
You should be able to hold the package at the store location or change it to be delivered to a neighbor (your house in this case). With the UPS or FedEx app.

What’s the usual turnaround time from when goat receive the shoe from the seller and they send it out to the buyer

also where does goat ship from

Last edited:
They are usually good. I got a couple pairs that had flaws on them tho. I like the fact you can return if youre not satisfied. Recently sent these travis 6 back because one of the panels were creased

1572369725139.png

bruh goat charges tax now??
Whoa! I put in a bid for a pair 3 hours ago and it didn't charge tax. Now it does. Game over. Gonna be more picky now and buy less. Which is good I guess...I was going overboard for a minute.

Come on y’all, I figure they were on the first I should’ve said something, well... I’m cancelling all my bids.

Last edited:
what was wrong with the pair you got?
There was some suede damage and some glue stains on the toe box. Not the biggest deal breaker but when they going for almost 200 less I didnt hesitate to send em back lol. Worst case I scoop another pair for less its still a W. I really want a pair of Travis Highs but Im paranoid and they going for more with tax soooo idk

Anyone have problems with shoes not being listed? i added a pair of shoes and it doesn’t pop up on the listing. I have a high rating now so when I add a shoe I don’t have to add pics and it gets listed right away.
I tried to mess around with adding different shoes and nothing is getting listed.
it worked fine for me yesterday before I did the recent update.

I have a curious question it was my first time buying through them (Bought the Peaceminusone Air Force 1’s) bought it on the 16 of Nov, the seller confirmed and was on the way to GOAT for authentification within the first week of ordering the sneaker.

But when I check the app around the 27th it said that it has a “Shipment delay”.Did you guys experience this and if so what is the meaning of this?

Because I have no clue about what does it mean in “GOAT” terms. Does it mean that the courier used my the seller had that delay or GOAT has currently a problem with their owner as they was already planning to ship it to me?

I have already contacted them in their support and as well on GOAT’s Twitter but has not responded yet I’m already planning on filing a complaint through BBB tomorrow as it will hit 48 hrs of not replying already

I thought by buying the shoe early (since the shoe was releasing on the 23rd I bought a pair on the 16th) I would get it early but I guess it was not the case what a very interesting 1st impression of the app as I might not use this service again after and will just use Stock X instead

note: I’m from Sydney

Attachments

• 166F11E6-D313-43B9-94F8-B0C4504875EF.jpeg
    166F11E6-D313-43B9-94F8-B0C4504875EF.jpeg
    72.3 KB · Views: 869
I have a curious question it was my first time buying through them (Bought the Peaceminusone Air Force 1’s) bought it on the 16 of Nov, the seller confirmed and was on the way to GOAT for authentification within the first week of ordering the sneaker.

But when I check the app around the 27th it said that it has a “Shipment delay”.Did you guys experience this and if so what is the meaning of this?

Because I have no clue about what does it mean in “GOAT” terms. Does it mean that the courier used my the seller had that delay or GOAT has currently a problem with their owner as they was already planning to ship it to me?

I have already contacted them in their support and as well on GOAT’s Twitter but has not responded yet I’m already planning on filing a complaint through BBB tomorrow as it will hit 48 hrs of not replying already

I thought by buying the shoe early (since the shoe was releasing on the 23rd I bought a pair on the 16th) I would get it early but I guess it was not the case what a very interesting 1st impression of the app as I might not use this service again after and will just use Stock X instead

note: I’m from Sydney
Possibly the delay is from the weather conditions. This happens all the time

Actually, there’s a possibility that it got lost during the process. If they do decide to refund you, you still have the possibility of getting the shoes delivered to you. Let’s see what happens

Back
Top Bottom