GOAT APP legit?

So I cancelled my order... Made a impulse purchase when i seen the $10 Black Friday code. I backed out after a couple of minutes thinking about Christmas, thankfully the seller didn’t accept. Do they charge a penalty for canceling orders? I don’t see anything that states that they do in their policy. I got the refund back today, maybe it hasn’t fully reflected, but definitely short $6.

So I cancelled my order... Made a impulse purchase when i seen the $10 Black Friday code. I backed out after a couple of minutes thinking about Christmas, thankfully the seller didn’t accept. Do they charge a penalty for canceling orders? I don’t see anything that states that they do in their policy. I got the refund back today, maybe it hasn’t fully reflected, but definitely short $6.
Could I still cancel my order if the seller confirmed already and on its way to the GOAT HQ (As that is the last update I saw before I just saw in the app that my order is on “Shipment Delay” status)

Could I still cancel my order if the seller confirmed already and on its way to the GOAT HQ (As that is the last update I saw before I just saw in the app that my order is on “Shipment Delay” status)
No

you can only cancel an order I think a little bit after it was placed or before the seller confirms it

if it’s on the way. No

Sorry, but they give you a 3 hour open window to cancel the order. The seller has the op to accept the order within the 3 hours. Once it’s accepted, there’s no turning back.

In your case, you just have to be patient. I hope they sort your order out, man. Keep us updated.

Sorry, but they give you a 3 hour open window to cancel the order. The seller has the op to accept the order within the 3 hours. Once it’s accepted, there’s no turning back.

In your case, you just have to be patient. I hope they sort your order out, man. Keep us updated.
Oh I see Ok thank you and yeah I will keep you guys updated

If you or the seller canceled the order before it got accepted or confirmed you should get a full refund back...no penalties.

So there’s an update although it’s not yet been updated on the app one of the support people replied to me and said that my shoes is on the way and provided the tracking information .

But I will not celebrate yet until my sneakers arrived on my doorstep but at least they finally replied .

So there’s an update although it’s not yet been updated on the app one of the support people replied to me and said that my shoes is on the way and provided the tracking information .

But I will not celebrate yet until my sneakers arrived on my doorstep but at least they finally replied .
They gave you a tracking number? It didn’t update on your app with one?

As of now it’s not yet updated on my app but the support person gave me the tracking information for my sneakers and on the tracking info it says it’s already on transit to my where I’m at.
Weird...

Eh... with goat I’ve had pretty bad pairs delivered. They always kicked me down some credits though. So far StockX has been on point when it comes to sneakers. Never had a bad pair. The only thing is StockX did go through their hacking deal.

Here’s another update regarding my order remember I said my sneakers “My sneakers is on its way” at first I thought it’s on its way to my area.

But when I saw in tracking of USPS that already delivered in Seacacus NJ I was confused maybe the support gave me the wrong tracking but when I researched it I guess the support did not clarify even further that it is on its way to their facility in NJ.

Honestly I was disappointed a little bit I even message this to the support.

I just hope it arrived to me before the 25th of Dec/24th in the US since I will be out of town for 2 weeks.

I have an Incredible with a little bit of disappointment news regarding my order

The incredible news is that anytime now my order is in the country where I’m at now the disappointment part of it is I cannot get my item until next week since that’s the only time I will be able to pay the customs fees which I was not ready for since the value of what I paid went over AU$1000 dollars which anything beyond that you have to pay customs depending on how much beyond AU$1000 dollars is the value of the item

But still the good news is at least my item is “basically” here already

Hopefully this GOAT order saga ends next week

Anyone have problems with shoes not being listed? i added a pair of shoes and it doesn’t pop up on the listing. I have a high rating now so when I add a shoe I don’t have to add pics and it gets listed right away.
I tried to mess around with adding different shoes and nothing is getting listed.
it worked fine for me yesterday before I did the recent update.
Same, listed shoes on Friday and they still don’t show up as being for sale.

Same, listed shoes on Friday and they still don’t show up as being for sale.
the Issue lasted a few days for me. I emailed them and they told me the pairs I listed were in review, which was weird since I don’t have to add photos. I don’t really know what there was to review. I had to email them again after I received an email telling me my listing couldn’t be added because I didn’t add pics...
They replied telling me they added the listing manually on their end, but it started working on its own a few days later. Maybe it was some kind of glitch with their latest update.

First bad experience buying from Goat. Bought some foams and the seller added some ugly *** lace loop lock type things that idk how you would wear without them digging in your ankle and it also tore up the lining when they were installed so removing them will leave an even more ****ed up liner. The box was also torn apart and taped back together. Waiting for them to get back to me. Terrible job letting these through. Does Goat replace for price paid or will it just be a refund?

First bad experience buying from Goat. Bought some foams and the seller added some ugly *** lace loop lock type things that idk how you would wear without them digging in your ankle and it also tore up the lining when they were installed so removing them will leave an even more ****ed up liner. The box was also torn apart and taped back together. Waiting for them to get back to me. Terrible job letting these through. Does Goat replace for price paid or will it just be a refund?
If you took a pic and showed them, they might refund you. I bought a pair of Dunks, there was a small dent on one of the corners and you could see the top of the box was kinda sliced. I contacted them and they refunded me $30 instead of credit.

Not sure what they'll do with the torn linings. Maybe they'll let you return for a full refund.

If you took a pic and showed them, they might refund you. I bought a pair of Dunks, there was a small dent on one of the corners and you could see the top of the box was kinda sliced. I contacted them and they refunded me $30 instead of credit.

Not sure what they'll do with the torn linings. Maybe they'll let you return for a full refund.

99% sure I’ll get a full refund but I wanted the shoes. Im hoping they replace them with another pair.

99% sure I’ll get a full refund but I wanted the shoes. Im hoping they replace them with another pair.
Doubt they will replace with another pair. Most likely just have you return it for a refund and you have to look for another pair.

i have a yeezy 350 v2 box that has a small rip at the top seam. can i sell as brand new good condition box still? will they let it slide? or will i have to list as damaged box? cause the box is in great shape besides the small tear..

i have a yeezy 350 v2 box that has a small rip at the top seam. can i sell as brand new good condition box still? will they let it slide? or will i have to list as damaged box? cause the box is in great shape besides the small tear..
Post pictures

hard to say either way, I’ve sent stuff with very minor issues at good condition box and it’s gotten through

I would say list as damaged box to be safe but maybe post a pic might help if it’s very small

Going on day 5 since creating a listing for some used 500s and still waiting approval. A day or two I can understand, but this is kinda crazy lol. Sounds like they need to hire some more folks on the digital side of things.

Back
Top Bottom