GOAT APP legit?

It disappeared from my ”Shipped” list on Monday. Then tuesday under “Orders”, it said “Authenticated” but they didn’t credit me the money til last night. Didn’t even send me the typical email about the order being completed. Basically took two weeks to cash out. Seems it fell through the cracks in the system, they still haven’t responded to my question about it.
Shipped another sale on Monday and they authenticated the same morning they received it in NJ.

btw, noticed a couple of pairs I listed sometime back disappeared from my listings. They just weren’t for sale any longer. It actually worked out for me since if they sold for what I originally listed it for, I would’ve lost out on several hundreds of dollars. :nthat:
I suggest people double check their sale listings.

Weird for sure.

Had a pair delivered there yesterday and know they are backed up was just seeing how long it might take. Was usually day of for me in the past, but I know things obviously different now.

I have 170+ items listed and I’ve never heard of listings disappearing for no reason
Same here, have dozens of listings for years, never had that problem til I noticed now. Wouldn’t have even known, if I didn’t check the listings page.

Interesting I guess goat works on Sunday’s because my pair just got authenticated and I got paid just now

Y’all can some help me out, just bought from GOAT the Jordan 1 OG bloodlines And the bottoms look uneven, not sure if this is quality control

B2ADD3B4-56F0-415F-8EF7-DCD140B6C7A2.jpeg

7C8D36BB-1E22-4E74-ADF5-5A01B1AC1902.png

just received these from GOAT, stated that these were New In Box. Um NO THEY'RE NOT! Anyone else ever had this issue? I’ve ordered many pairs from GOAT and never had this happen. Been collecting shoes a long time so I know when someone is trying to pass off PADS as DS. This pisses me off

GOAT trash for passing those off

seems like they aren't as strict anymore if you've been following this thread but that's bad
I know bro I’m heated! This has never happened to me before but I guess it was bound to. I think this might possibly be the last time I order from them

just received these from GOAT, stated that these were New In Box. Um NO THEY'RE NOT! Anyone else ever had this issue? I’ve ordered many pairs from GOAT and never had this happen. Been collecting shoes a long time so I know when someone is trying to pass off PADS as DS. This pisses me off
That's crazy! Usually I find them being super strict with DS or not...I've had a few pairs turned down for having a speckle of dirt on the bottom etc so this surprises me. They're probably so backed up now that they're slippin

That's crazy! Usually I find them being super strict with DS or not...I've had a few pairs turned down for having a speckle of dirt on the bottom etc so this surprises me. They're probably so backed up now that they're slippin
Yeah I thought that as well but being the consumer it doesn’t feel good receiving your product looking like this. I mean it’s understandable if I got them knowing they were PADS or worn once. I paid $400 for these so it’s not acceptable to me

same here man. Delivered May 7th and still waiting. I messaged them and all I got was a generic reply about them being backed up. I get it, but 2weeks is OD.
Eventually you’ll get it man. I literally sold some used asics for $650 😳. So I looked at it like hell, they’re used and 10 years old so the payoff was worth it. Wild yet memorable story.

Mine had creasing on the right shoe, someone either tried it on or factory flaw (talking about the creases)

Mine had creasing on the right shoe, someone either tried it on or factory flaw (talking about the creases)
Yeah I mean like I was saying earlier had it been stated tried on or worn once there wouldn’t be an issue but clearly the wear was more than just tried on or even worn once. Just sucks that someone tried getting over on me. I mean could have happened to anyone I guess.

Sold some old shoes (not a reseller, just sold some beaters) during the COVID19 lockdown so I knew it would take much longer.
Six in total, and it took 10 to 14 days for each pair to go through authentication and get paid out. Just my experience, just be patient and expect about 10 to 14 days.

Guess a seller sent fakes for my last order, it was a pretty big ticket item. They failed to find me a replacement, pretty heated that I won’t find another close to the original offer price.

Back
Top Bottom